WRJ Exterior Remodel, Fan Created Rendering.

3,477 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SFAJack_76
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok, so the title is a bit bogus, my brother created it and to be honest, I'm not 100% sure he knows that college basketball exists. Mostly had the "Fan Created" part to differentiate it from people thinking it was an official look.

So for the backstory. About this time last year, my wife and I made it back to Nac for a basketball game, and as I was walking up the ridiculously large ramp, I had a bit of an epiphany. We needed a plaza. I kind of forgot about it, until we heard that we were getting a practice facility.

I had a picture of the vision in my head, but had no way to translate that into an actual image. Over Christmas, I mentioned it to my younger brother, who's working on his CAD Drafting certificate and gave him a few details and today he sent me this.

He nailed it. The plaza, the incredible looking staircase, the new entrance "lobby", the practice facility. I'm just wowed, so I thought I would share with you guys.
nacluth
Looks awesome. I say get started building.
KirkHeath12
Awesome man. Next, get started on a vision for a baseball facility. Those guys need something better.
Class of 2012
Axe Em
TallTexan
There's actually an artist rendering of the Bo Pilgrim's Park somewhere on the interwebs. It's from the original campaign to get an oncampus baseball stadium.

And somewhere on this board are PurpleOut's mockups of the football field, sans track.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Tell little brother that I'm mailing him a Fan Created Rendering of a CAD certificate so he can go ahead and jump into that career. Nice work, Lil Bro.
SFAJack_76
TallTexan said:

There's actually an artist rendering of the Bo Pilgrim's Park somewhere on the interwebs. It's from the original campaign to get an oncampus baseball stadium.

Sore subject.

https://sfajacks.com/news/2006/11/30/Bo_Pilgrim_Park_at_SFA_to_bring_home_11_8_million_a_year_for_Nacogdoches.aspx
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.