NET Rankings

3,800 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by sfa17
CertifiedAxeman98
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I agreed that Abilene Christian is playing like the best team in the SL at the moment. HBU's win over Wake Forest is really helping them in these rankings.
sfa17
San Francisco at 25
CertifiedAxeman98
https://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2018/11/26/ncaa-releases-first-net-rankings-and-we-should-all-just-ignore-it-for-now/

For now the NET is not that useful until more games have been played. if you look at previous rankings there are some major swings and that will continue until we get closer to March.
CertifiedAxeman98
sfa17 said:

San Francisco at 25
A win against San Francisco will really boost our NET ranking.
sfa17
yeah. I think after our Bama game this is probably our most important non conference game because SF is pretty good and it will also give us a shot at AP top 25 Buffalo.
SFAJack_76
They really should have waited at least one more week to release. Virtually meaningless at this stage of the season.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA at 303, a mile behind Abilene and HBU?? What a joke!
nacluth
It's a joke, but HBU has beaten at least one decent D1 team and ACU has beaten a couple D1 schools. So far we have one D1 win against one of the worst teams out there. We'll pull it into line before long.
sfa17
Abilene may be doing good but their schedule is horrible. The only good team they will face is tech. So they will probably be undefeated for a few more games
Pilotgirl
sfa17 said:

Abilene may be doing good but their schedule is horrible. The only good team they will face is tech. So they will probably be undefeated for a few more games

Why are you in my head, 17??
sfa17
great minds...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.