Ticket Transfer Thread

PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Will sticky this at the top. If anyone needs tickets, or has tickets that needs to be transferred, please let us know here.

To transfer, go to SFATickets.com. You'll need your Account ID and password to log in. Then under My Account, there is a Transfer option on the right. You'll need the name and email for whomever you are transferring the tickets to.

If there are no takers and you want another try, send me a PM and I will tweet out the available tickets.

Thanks!
PurpleOut
Staff
To receive tickets you will need an account with the ticket system. You will get an email from the sender to accept the transfer, which will prompt you to create an account. Takes just a few seconds.
PurpleOut
Staff
My tickets for tomorrow nights game are available. First to reply gets them.
nacluth
If no one else takes them, I've got someone to give them to.
PurpleOut
Staff
DM me their info and I'll transfer them tonight.
nacluth
Thanks Matt.
CertifiedAxeman98
A bit last minute but I have 2 tickets to today's women's game that starts a 11 if anyone wants them. Let me know and you want them and give me your email so I can transfer them to you.
PurpleOut
Staff
Same for me, I'll rarely be able to go to the Women's games. So if anyone wants tickets to any of their games just send me a PM.
PurpleOut
Staff
My two tickets are available for LaTech tomorrow. I'm coming, but sitting elsewhere.

I can transfer them electronically, but also thinking about pregaming at Maklemores if anyone wants to join. I can bring the physical tickets.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.