SFA Top 10 win percentage & a look at attendance.

2,479 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Awesome graphic by SFA's social media team. We're in the top 10 in win percentage for the past decade. Some pretty awesome names in this group that we're apart of.

But I also got curious & decided to run some attendance numbers:

A few notes: Noticed after I finished the screenshot that Villanova's attendance percentage is comically large. That's because they've been renovating their arena & playing at a much larger arena down the street. However, when they play at home, they nearly always sell it out.

Also, for the rest of these schools, that would appear to be paid attendance numbers, plus everyone else in the arena(sound guys, cheer squad, band, etc.). I'd imagine we calculate in a similar way.

The basketball teams done a lot of great work to become one of the best in the nation, it's time for our fans to step up & do the same.
nacluth
Great analysis Tex. Hope this gets around.
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Great analysis Tex. Hope this gets around.

Thanks. I do wonder what it'd take to get more students/fans every week. I'd also be curious to see a breakdown of the current crowd, for number of students, young, old, locals/visitors, etc to see where we can do a better job of attracting a crowd.

I'm also curious what plans Ivey is devising.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

I'm also curious what plans Ivey is devising.
Yeah. He knows where our bread is buttered, and that's at WRJ.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.