March to Madness Podcast with Coach K

3,589 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by No-look
tangerito
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/9/7/d/97d96ea3f893c7d5/marchingtomadnessep290.mp3?c_id=22060138&cs_id=22060138&expiration=1531324723&hwt=3f5bb9ea56bebfcbfae5cd44ab2f6d0a
tangerito
Nice interview. Says we are still looking for someone to play us.....Sigh
BigJack85
We are always looking for someone to play us......
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SFAJack_76
Oddyst was a late qualifier. Probably part of why he was not highly recruited. He needs to take care of his academics. Might be a steal.

When talking about the defense, Keller likens it to what Huggins and Martin run, both who were mentors to Underwood. I found it interesting that he mentioned them.

Mid-July and still five or six games short. About 45 D1 schools have announced their non-conference schedules and we are not on any of them beyond the Ireland games. Ivey needs to work his contacts now to help fill the schedule out. We must have improvement in scheduling if SFA is to take the next step in recruiting. The best facilities in the country will be meaningless if we continue to play D5 NAIA schools or whatever some of them have been.
SFA Jack Fanatic
tangerito said:

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/9/7/d/97d96ea3f893c7d5/marchingtomadnessep290.mp3?c_id=22060138&cs_id=22060138&expiration=1531324723&hwt=3f5bb9ea56bebfcbfae5cd44ab2f6d0a
That was an excellent interview. Thanks for posting, tangerito.

Nice to hear about Fitzgerald increasing his leg strength. That's where he might be most prone to injury again.

I can't wait for this season to get here! I think it's going to be something special.

sfa17
Thanks for sharing tangerito. Cant wait for the season to began.

TallTexan
BigJack85 said:

We are always looking for someone to play us......
We could lobby the state legislature to make sure major Texas Unis looking for "pay games" have to look to other Texas public schools first.

But lobbying the legislature doesn't seem to be our strong suit.
Txjack
SFAJack_76 said:

When talking about the defense, Keller likens it to what Huggins and Martin run, both who were mentors to Underwood. I found it interesting that he mentioned them.
Other teams that "turn defense into offense".
I too can't wait for the season to start. Thanks for the post as we get through the dog days of summer w/no BB.
Unrelated....planning on seeing "Uncle Drew" tonight. Has anyone else...any good?
beaubrad46
More

Matt Adkins Retweeted Mid-Major Madness
For more scheduling news, according to @mid_madness, SFA will start with a game vs San Francisco in the Belfast Classic. With the winner to probably face Buffalo (Buffalo/Milwaukee winner). #SouthlandStrong
Matt Adkins added,
[url=https://twitter.com/mid_madness/status/1017118318011011072][/url]
Lawsuit pending PurpleOut.
No-look
Good to hear some basketball news. I wonder how the new guys are adapting to D1 atmosphere?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.