Happy to see this

2,480 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Jacks4460
Jacks4460
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Next seasons success is determined on what is being done now.. Thats why I like to see this...
SFA Jack Fanatic
Jacks4460 said:

Next seasons success is determined on what is being done now.. Thats why I like to see this...
If there's an attachment, it wouldn't open.
Jacks4460
Yes it was a picture of the Football team working out at 6 am
SFAXE93
"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
Jacks4460
I need to figure out how to attach a picture.. Hopefully Covey will bring some good solid work ethic from UT.. I am also hoping for these JUCO players that signed and enrolled early come in like dogs wanting a starting postition because we need help.. I am super excited Clint recruited so well this year.. I hope the RB from Memphis makes it to campus this summer because if he does then he is the game changer we need so badly.
Jacks4460
Whomever the strength and conditioning coach is needs to have the hammer down on these young men this off season.. 6 am workouts are a great idea.. Dudes that cant make it then they get kicked off because they are not "all in".. Then you will find out who wants to go to battle with you..
INiedrauer
Staff
Strength and conditioning will make or break it this year. I'll never forget the way Nicholls dominated our fronts with inferior athletic talent.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

TallTexan
INiedrauer said:

Strength and conditioning will make or break it this year. I'll never forget the way Nicholls dominated our fronts with inferior athletic talent.
Did we switch S&C coaches? That's probably the second most important position on the team after HC.
SFASawmillGuy
That's because Nicholls is a pure power team. They're not going to beat you with finesse but they will beat you in strength. Really credit them to playing to their strength.
Jacks4460
TallTexan said:

INiedrauer said:

Did we switch S&C coaches? That's probably the second most important position on the team after HC.
Texan we think alot alike... I have been around football my whole life and if I was ever a HC then my S&C coach would be my most important hire... It is his job to have them in shape when spring ball and fall ball come around. I would allocate some $$ for a S&C coach when putting a coaching staff together..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.