Playoffs 2021

5,421 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SFASawmillGuy
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA_03 said:

Buckytaylor said:

Jacks4460 said:

Kat1990 said:

Cannot believe that UIW outbid SFA to host

I was thinking the same thing..it don't matter tho we wanna outbid Sammy.. we just saving our coins to do that. See ya in SA..
they automatic home being the higher seed aren't they?

No it's bid on by the schools, but they don't just factor how much money is offered. They also take into account the attendance(we win) among other things. I'm sure the accessibility to San Antonio was a huge thing they pushed.

UIW was also rated a little higher than us. So my guess is all things being equal they would get the host contract.
KumbayaKat
Bids were submitted prior to the playoff selection. They are sealed. The school with the higher bid receives hosting honors*. Each level of playoffs has different minimum bids.

*The top four seeds only need to submit the minimum bid to secure hosting.
PurpleOut
Staff
SFAJack_76 said:

UIW fan information including tickets. Surely SFA will have some sort of allotment.

https://uiwcardinals.com/sports/2021/11/21/fan-information-for-ncaa-playoff-game.aspx?path=football
Their ticket link in that article goes to a page for UTSA tickets.

Pilotgirl
Can't make this stuff up!
SFA71
I have my ticket. GA on the visitor side on the 50 yard line.. 20 $ for a senior citizen. Regular GA 25 $
Ljacks&Longnecks
Tickets bought....ready for Saturday.
SFASawmillGuy
This day in 2014 the Jacks secured their last trip to the playoffs.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.