UCA game to be nationally televised

3,444 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RedRiverLa
SFASawmillGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.facebook.com/315265138542867/posts/1820452491357450/

Hopefully this helps get a huge turnout. I believe with our defense any game just became a lot more winnable. We need to try and hype this game up as much as we can.
drhuggybear
I was planning on watching this game from home but my daughter texted last night and told me that she is signing the National Anthem at that game. She is part of a group of Deaf and Hard of Hearing students who will perform the National Anthem at the game via sign language.

See you all there.
SFAJack_76
drhuggybear said:

I was planning on watching this game from home but my daughter texted last night and told me that she is signing the National Anthem at that game. She is part of a group of Deaf and Hard of Hearing students who will perform the National Anthem at the game via sign language.

See you all there.
Very cool. Nothing like a proud papa moment.
TallTexan
Awesome!
djsfw57
I love this! I'm biased because I'm an American Sign Language teacher, but it's still very cool.
sfajack05
That's awesome.

My wife teaches deaf and hard of hearing students. I believe SFA is only 1 of 2 or 3 universities that offer that program.
drhuggybear
sfajack05 said:

That's awesome.

My wife teaches deaf and hard of hearing students. I believe SFA is only 1 of 2 or 3 universities that offer that program.
Exactly. She grew up an Aggie as her parents are both Aggies. From the onset that was where she always thought she was going. But once she realized what she wanted to do career wise she had a short list of schools to choose from. We visited them and she fell in love with SFA. I will be honest, so did we. My wife and I heard a lot of the same phrases from the Jack Walkers that we enjoyed about A&M - Tradition, Service, Student Organizations. Things we didn't hear on other campus visits.

She has jumped in with both feet at SFA and is really enjoying herself. Personally I think she is in the perfect place for her.
Jeff
Axe'Em Jacks
RedRiverLa
I will be there! Looking forward to the national anthem. Hope the team will be coming to the game.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.