Clint Conque

7,205 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by drhuggybear
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's about time to remove Clint Conque from the "cover" of The Sawmill. The Byrd Era is about to begin. Fly Byrd Fly.!!!!!!!!!
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Jacks4460
I am with you Bigjack.. Mods I know you are busy and such but would you please take him down as the HC.. You go to the staff tab under football and he is still there... He has resigned.. Which was a good move on his part..thanks again for this cool site..
nacluth
Yeah, I'll update the roster and staff soon. I have been waiting until everything kind of got locked in to update it because it takes some dedicated computer time. It will get done this week.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
Jacks4460
nacluth said:

Yeah, I'll update the roster and staff soon. I have been waiting until everything kind of got locked in to update it because it takes some dedicated computer time. It will get done this week.
Nacluth thanks buddy...
UCABEARS75
FYI Clint just was hired as a high school teacher and volunteer coach at Bauxite High School about 30 minutes SW of Little Rock. Per twitter.
TallTexan
UCABEARS75 said:

FYI Clint just was hired as a high school teacher and volunteer coach at Bauxite High School about 30 minutes SW of Little Rock. Per twitter.

Whoa. Would not have expected that as his next step.
PurpPump
This is not good. 6 months ago he was forced to resign from a division one program for harassing women in the work place. He obviously couldn't keep his ***** in his pants in that environment. I would be very concerned if I had a daughter attending the same high school that Clint Conque is volunteering at.
AxeEm99
Anyway to remove this guy from the first topic you see (or delete him all together) on "Homer Bryce Stadium" tab??
SFASawmillGuy
https://www.bentoncourier.com/content/conque-resigning-teaching-post-bauxite-after-3-months

Not sure why this showed up on my twitter but looks like Clint is looking for a new new gig now. It turns out he hasn't held an Arkansas teaching certificate for some time, and sounds like there were some shady dealings in him being hired by Bauxite High School.
TallTexan
Shady coach news all over the place. Mt Vernon just hired Art Briles.
SFAJack_76
Conque clearly was the worst hire Hill made. The guy is morally and ethically bankrupt.
BigJack85
JC Harper is a close second.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
TallTexan
SFAJack_76 said:

Conque clearly was the worst hire Hill made. The guy is morally and ethically bankrupt.
Yep. Ran into a few UCA fans a day or two after the hire & they were ecstatic that they were getting rid of Conque.
SFASawmillGuy
BigJack85 said:

JC Harper is a close second.

Unpopular opinion, Conque was better than Harper. At least Conque tried at the end.
drhuggybear
PurpPump said:

This is not good. 6 months ago he was forced to resign from a division one program for harassing women in the work place. He obviously couldn't keep his ***** in his pants in that environment. I would be very concerned if I had a daughter attending the same high school that Clint Conque is volunteering at.
I never heard why he was chased out. It makes sense now looking back on everything.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.