Homecoming Tickets

3,082 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by drhuggybear
drhuggybear
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Just got back from our daughters freshman orientation. We got parents day game tickets while we were there. Coach Byrd did a great job at the Spirit Rally. All in all it was a great couple days.

When I got home I went to get homecoming tickets and single game tickets aren't for sale yet. I emailed tickets@sfasu.edu to find out when they go on-sale and the email address is bouncing. Anyone have any ideas when they can be purchased?
BigJack85
Huggy bear,

They are implementing a new ticket management system this summer. Just a wild guess but I imagine it will be done during the July 4th week etc. I do some business with the information technology department. My guess is that they will have it squared away by the middle of July.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SFA Jack Fanatic
drhuggybear said:

Just got back from our daughters freshman orientation. We got parents day game tickets while we were there. Coach Byrd did a great job at the Spirit Rally. All in all it was a great couple days.

When I got home I went to get homecoming tickets and single game tickets aren't for sale yet. I emailed tickets@sfasu.edu to find out when they go on-sale and the email address is bouncing. Anyone have any ideas when they can be purchased?

Call the ticket office at 936-468-5225.
PurpleOut
Staff
Still some time, but I wonder why they don't have all games for sale right now. SFATickets.com is the new site, FYI.
drhuggybear
I called and they said tickets will go on sale August 1st.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.