"eurowiki" threads

3,810 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PurpleOut
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
I know these keep popping up, and thanks to those of you that are flagging these posts. While we are working to stop these from getting through, if you would continue to flag them as you see them, it alerts me helps for the moderation. I don't actively view all of the forums, so I miss them sometimes.
nacluth
No worries Matt. I comb through the forums once a day and try to flag any I see. They come so often they can slip through though. Good luck on stopping them. A two part authentication when signing up could stop them, but I'll say that's a drag when trying to grow membership.
SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

I know these keep popping up, and thanks to those of you that are flagging these posts. While we are working to stop these from getting through, if you would continue to flag them as you see them, it alerts me helps for the moderation. I don't actively view all of the forums, so I miss them sometimes.
What's the best way to flag them?
nacluth
On the desktop version, you can hit the little gray flag at the bottom of the post and turn it red.

On the mobile site, if you touch the poster's name, it will bring up options like reply, quote, block, and flag. Touch flag will turn it red and alert the moderators.
PurpleOut
Staff
edstile said:

PurpleOut said:

What's the best way to flag them?
I'm flagging your post for not knowing this.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.