Website Sponsors

3,778 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by INiedrauer
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I sent an email per the Sponsor link on the desktop version, but I thought I might post here in case others might be interested too. What kind of sponsors are you looking for? Are there different levels of sponsorship?

I'm a sponsor at some other forums, and though I'm not thinking about this site as a business generator for my company (at least right now), I would like to help support it, and sponsorship seems a more natural fit for me than the premium subscription.

Give it some thought. Whether it's ad space, special avatars, a sponsor page or whatever, I would be interested in hearing what it is. Maybe sponsors could then get access to premium content too.

Thanks
INiedrauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Thanks for asking!

Sponsors definitely will have full access to Premium content. Your banner ads will display across the site (we'll design for you if you don't have any), you can also sponsor a forum (logo would appear to the right of the forum name under the "Sponsors" column), a weekly article feature (I.E. "What We Learned," "SLC Power Rankings," "SFA Insider," etc) that has your logo in the header, and when our podcasts are finally up and running sponsors will get audio ads as well.

I'll send over some specific details in just a bit. If anyone else is interested, just reach out. Thanks!
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.