Parent's Weekend Tailgate

4,158 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by drhuggybear
HitSomeBody
How long do you want to ignore this user?
To all;

I will be setting up our tailgating party Saturday morning next to the Alumni tent. I hope all Sawmill loyalist who are in Nac for the game stop by and enjoy the atmosphere. I look forward to meeting many or few. I will be setting up starting at 7:30ish.

Anyone wanting to tailgate I will have two grills available if you want to BYOL and cook out. We will have some games set up as well like; corn hole, horse shoes, and cards. Also, I will have TV up and running to tune in the Alabama/A&M game so all the Aggies can enjoy the afternoon. Wait...it just popped in my head that if bama is stomping the aggies I guess those watching could get in a bad mood.

If anyone wants to tailgate with us and have tailgate items you want to set up then by all means bring it and lets get it going.

Looking forward to this weekend

Axe'Em Jacks
BigJack85
Hit somebody......

The alumni association tent and folks are real fun, sort of. But , but I repeat if you really want to have some fun go across the street from the alumni tent and find us (Lumberjack Old Dudes). We will be having a great time and would like to meet you and your crew. Better yet just set your tent up next to us.

Axe 'Em Jacks.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
PurpleOut
Staff
Won't make it this weekend, but have fun!

Glad to have another big tailgater out there.
PurpleOut
Staff
HitSomeBody, see if you can enable your private messages.
HitSomeBody
can you give me a step by step list of how to check the setting for private messages
Axe'Em Jacks
HitSomeBody
Nevermind... I found them and yes I can access the private messages
Axe'Em Jacks
BigJack85
Sawmill Folk,

I looked in the mirror today and realized that I may feel like an Otter but I am not an Otter. With the excessive amounts of rain projected Saturday and having rode out the storm two weeks ago I have decided that I need to continue to dry out.

I will be tailgating for BOTPW so please feel free to join in for the beating. I'll be drinking by 9:30 in the NRG parking lot.

Axe 'Em Jacks
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
drhuggybear
We will be there this weekend but the tailgating is up in the air. it all depends on the weather. Have a good weekend all and stay dry.
Jeff
Axe'Em Jacks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.