NFL 2021-2022

1,395 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SFASawmillGuy
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lots of changes. Fans are back. Season kicked off with a great match up between a newly returned Dak Prescott & that guy from Tampa. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of Week One wraps up...!
nacluth
As a lifelong Dallas fan, I was at least impressed on Thursday night. Maybe I'll watch some if I can find time after SFA games.
SFAXE93
SFAXE93
Hope to see more Lumberjacks to join Franklin-Myers in the NFL.
Pilotgirl
I'm so confused right now...is it 2015 or 2021?! We've got Winston, Bridgewater, and Taylor all back at QB1 & they won their games today (actually very happy for their success today). Dalton (looking like Yosemite Sam) & Rodgers are playing, but benched/cycled in with QB2. So many trades & changes, it'll take a couple weeks for me to get used to it all.

John F-M showed out today even with the Jets losing. Would love to see him on a more successful team like he was during his rookie season.
SFAXE93

Someone twitted this picture and wow!
nacluth
I don't know where that is, but I want to be there.
Pilotgirl
Never thought I'd see Stafford in a SuperBowl (I like him & glad he is there with a SB team) OR the Bengals!!
SFASawmillGuy
Stafford deserved this.
Burrow will be back.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.