Masters

3,027 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cboothe09
KirkHeath12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Happy Masters Day to all.

Class of 2012
Axe Em
cboothe09
The question of the day is, do I "punish" my students and leave it streaming on the projector today or not...It is STAAR testing, and a lot of my kids are taking their English II exam so not a whole lot I can do with the class. And I did let them watch the NCAA Tournament...It's only fair I think for me to show them another source of sports entertainment...
TallTexan
That would be punishment, when they could be watching the LadyJacks bowling team compete for a national championship instead.
SFAJack_76
This is about the Masters, but much more than the Masters. I got to see Crenshaw, and Kite, play at the Colonial in Fort Worth a few times. No, not a member of the country club, but had a friend whose parents were members. The story around Crenshaw and the '95 Masters was amazing.

https://www.golf.com/features/2020/04/08/ben-crenshaw-masters-legacy/
cboothe09
That's awesome

Moving the Masters back has helped save the Houston Open for this year. The new slot is terrible, and they have moved locations...This should help bring a better field to Houston
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.