DeAndre Ayton

2,968 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SFA88
SFA88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welcome to the Phoenix Suns.

There will be a bunch of palaver between now and the draft but don't be fooled. The Phoenix Suns WILL pick Ayton number 1. He went to high school here (basically a basketball school). He played for the Wildcats down in Tucson. He is a beast.
SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA88 said:

There will be a bunch of palaver between now and the draft but don't be fooled. The Phoenix Suns WILL pick Ayton number 1. He went to high school here (basically a basketball school). He played for the Wildcats down in Tucson. He is a beast.
A classic big man. Could be him, or Marvin Bagley or Luka Doncic. But I agree with you that it will be Ayton. Phoenix can't miss with him, IMO.
TallTexan
SFA88 said:

I'm terribly disappointed that this thread wasn't to announce his imminent transfer to SFA.
SFA88
edstile said:

SFA88 said:

A classic big man. Could be him, or Marvin Bagley or Luka Doncic. But I agree with you that it will be Ayton. Phoenix can't miss with him, IMO.

No they can't. Another thing, if they pick Ayton and he fails fans will blame Ayton. If they pick Doncic (the last thing the Suns need is another 2/3 imo) and he fails, fans will march on Suns headquarters with torches and pitchforks. It's hard to believe this team once held the record for number of playoff appearances.

BTW it's hard to believe that Bagley and Ayton both attended Hillcrest Prep.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.