Kaspar and Texas St.

2,872 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PurpleOut
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Danny Kaspar in his fourth year at Texas St. finally got the Bobcats to the Sun Belt finals against the winner of Troy/Georgia St. A couple of subpar years there had the team needing to win in his system.
INiedrauer
Staff
Good for him. I know folks in San Marcos were starting to lose patience but he's been building that program in the right direction for awhile.
PurpleOut
Staff
4th seed vs 6th seed Troy. I'm rooting for DK and the Bobcats, have a lot of Texas State friends. But, my immediate next thought is that it sucks the Sun Belt isn't getting in their top team. Same story different day, but sucks for Mid Major conferences.
PurpleOut
Staff
KasparStache falls in a typical DK game. Regardless, great job from him this season, they were picked last in the league.
nacluth
Kaspar beats Lamar to make it to second round of CIT. That leaves only AMCC from the Southland still playing ball.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Dannyball vs. those same Idaho Vandals who eliminated SFA, tonight at 7:00 on Facebook Live through the main Texas State Athletics Page.
nacluth
And they won! On to the quarters with Corpus. Must be nice to keep playing. Almost all these games won by home teams.
PurpleOut
Staff
If we would have played at home it would have been a different story too. Traveling to Idaho the day before a game sucks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.