Southland Baseball

3,134 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UIW looking for a new coach.
PurpleOut
Staff
Sam Houston just lost Matt Deggs to Louisiana. Will be interesting to see who they get.
BigJack85
Not to surprised. Good job. Louisiana has been consistently good for quite a while.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SFAJack_76
PurpleOut said:

Sam Houston just lost Matt Deggs to Louisiana. Will be interesting to see who they get.
Nice upgrade.
SFAJack_76
I knew Sugar Land was out after last year. Just didn't know where it was going.
SFAJack_76
From "College AD":

[url=https://collegead.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=61c4fe7ac5a0a938837995044&id=dc33ec5ec9&e=46e5227a5f]Sam Houston State Adds Beer Sales at Baseball and Softball Games[[/url]

• In a letter to fans, SHSU AD Bobby Williams announced the addition of general beer sales during the baseball and softball seasons.
  • "With the recent change in our concession vendor to Aramark, we will be offering beer and wine sales through the concession stands starting this spring for baseball and softball games."
  • Sales will begin tonight with Bearcats softball home opener and continue during baseball's opening day on Feb. 14.
BigJack85
Any news about Lumberjack Baseball facilities? I thought the athletic department was working on a fundraiser for a new locker room?
SFAJack_76
BigJack85 said:

Any news about Lumberjack Baseball facilities? I thought the athletic department was working on a fundraiser for a new locker room?

There was. Buy a brick for $1,000, or something like that. I think they gave up on it. That was under the previous administration.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.