NM State vs. UTEP Game

3,033 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TallTexan
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bless the heart of these student announcers calling these games.

Watching the replay of the UTEP vs. NM State game on ESPN3.

UTEP QB Kai Locksley (you may remember him from UT before transferring to JUCO Iowa CC where he was JUCO National Player of the Year, then transferring to UTEP)

Anyway the announcer starts his play by play at 13:27 (if you want to hear it yourself)

"Locksley has the snap, good blitz pick up their from Hughes, Locksley's going to take a shi*...um shot down the field."

LOL

BOOM goes the dynamite!

It would have been even more hilarious if on the next play he had said Lockley dumbs it off to Hughs and they were playing Alabama, with fans screaming ROLL DAMN TIDE!
"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
SFAJack_76
SFAXE93 said:

Bless the heart of these student announcers calling these games.

Watching the replay of the UTEP vs. NM State game on ESPN3.

UTEP QB Kai Locksley (you may remember him from UT before transferring to JUCO Iowa CC where he was JUCO National Player of the Year, then transferring to UTEP)

Anyway the announcer starts his play by play at 13:27 (if you want to hear it yourself)

"Locksley has the snap, good blitz pick up their from Hughes, Locksley's going to take a shi*...um shot down the field."

LOL

BOOM goes the dynamite!

It would have been even more hilarious if on the next play he had said Lockley dumbs it off to Hughs and they were playing Alabama, with fans screaming ROLL DAMN TIDE!
That's funny! Of course, the real question is why are you watching a replay of UTEP vs N.M. State?
SFAXE93
I've always liked New Mexico State and Las Cruses, NM and their Habanero Pepper crops, thus the Aggies and I also had family attend and teach at UTEP so kind of kept of with that program as well. I know two powerhouse programs right. lol Plus it was a rivalry game (the Battle of I-10)

Also I've always wanted to see what that Locksley QB could do since he never got his shot at UT.
"History has no rubbish heap." Louis Blake Duff
SFAJack_76
All good reasons. Wish UTEP would become semi-relevant. Basketball recruiting is going really good.
Pilotgirl
I lived in El Paso from age 10 to 21. Went to UTEP for first 2 years until I transferred to SFA. Graduated @ the Don Haskins Center from high school bc the schools in EP are so huge. Great court! Got to see The Bear coach a few times...LEGEND.

I really hope UTEP has a great season (basketball) would love to hear their name more.

BTW...it is a pretty campus w/gorgeous buildings. Really enjoyed my time there.
TallTexan
Pilotgirl said:

I lived in El Paso from age 10 to 21. Went to UTEP for first 2 years until I transferred to SFA. Graduated @ the Don Haskins Center from high school bc the schools in EP are so huge. Great court! Got to see The Bear coach a few times...LEGEND.

I really hope UTEP has a great season (basketball) would love to hear their name more.

BTW...it is a pretty campus w/gorgeous buildings. Really enjoyed my time there.

Definitely a pretty campus. Just wish they'd go by the name University of Texas Western.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.