2019 Soccer Recruiting

4,405 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
And ....

Interesting since there was only one senior on the team this year.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Welcome to the new signees.....let's get Ladyjack soccer back to the top of the SLC!
SFAJack_76
Still working for 2019.
SFAJack_76
Junior transfer from Oklahoma State. Played in two (2) games as a freshman, and three (3) as a sophomore. No indication of any injury issues. Now, read the story.

SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76 said:

Junior transfer from Oklahoma State. Played in two (2) games as a freshman, and three (3) as a sophomore. No indication of any injury issues. Now, read the story.

A rather plain vanilla resume'. Maybe Crittenden knows something that her resume' doesn't show.

Edit: Saw where Crittenden tweeted "Morgan CAN FLY!" Added a speedster on the front line.
SFAJack_76
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

SFAJack_76 said:

A rather plain vanilla resume'. Maybe Crittenden knows something that her resume' doesn't show.

Edit: Saw where Crittenden tweeted "Morgan CAN FLY!" Added a speedster on the front line.
Speed is good, although it didn't help to get her playing time at OSU. Fifty minutes total PT in two years. I wonder how she was scouted? Surely not from OSU highlights. Not sure how district champion in the 200 translates to the soccer pitch. Hope Crittenden is right, but I believe he is about the most "coach speak" coach I have seen.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Maybe Quidditch is her game.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
I'm impressed. Now to get results on the pitch.
SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
Co offensive player of the year in District 15-6A.

Apparently, decided to join the good guys. Closer to home? High school and club teammates coming to SFA? Regardless, sounds like a good one. And, to get her from OU.
SFA Jack Fanatic
Ladyjacks signee Peyton Graves from The Woodlands has been named to the Houston Chronicle's All-Greater Houston First Team.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.