Somewhere to Eat before Lamar Game

1,413 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sfa05
Jacks4460
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations on a place to eat between Elkhart and Beaumont on HWY 287.. It will be for lunch time so around 11am-1pm.. Thanks for the help and see you in Beaumont!!
BigJack85
My tailgate. At Provost Umphrey. Around 1:15.
TallTexan
Jacks4460 said:

Any recommendations on a place to eat between Elkhart and Beaumont on HWY 287.. It will be for lunch time so around 11am-1pm.. Thanks for the help and see you in Beaumont!!

Mimsy's in Crockett. Best TexMex style BBQ I've ever had.
Jacks4460
Texan heck yeah!! That is perfect for my dad and I..
Jacks4460
Thank you for the invite BigJack and I may take you up on it.. My father is coming with me and I am loving the fact that we have a legit shot at going to the playoffs with a bunch of youngsters(red fresh-Soph).. and coaches are recruiting the heck outta some HS players y'all are going to be impressed.. Especially on the offensive side of the ball..
BigJack85
Jacks4460 said:

Thank you for the invite BigJack and I may take you up on it.. My father is coming with me and I am loving the fact that we have a legit shot at going to the playoffs with a bunch of youngsters(red fresh-Soph).. and coaches are recruiting the heck outta some HS players y'all are going to be impressed.. Especially on the offensive side of the ball..

It will probably be myself and an old Lumberjack mascot. I'm guessing we are set up by 1:30.
Jacks4460
Mimsy's was so dang good.. Ribs,pork belly,brisket,chicken..thank you for the advice..

Sfa05
Eating at Tias. Good place
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.