AXEperience

1,637 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TallTexan
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Does anyone know what this AXEperience group actually is?

I keep seeing their tweets but no mention or description of what/who they are. Seems like a student organization.
TallTexan
Not a clue.
SFASawmillGuy
I'm beginning to think it's the new PHA because I haven't heard anything from them, but their Twitter keeps retweeting this stuff. If that's the case why did they secretly do away with the purple haze?
SFASawmillGuy
Actually looking at their old tweets, it's the new name for the traditions council it looks like.
PurpleOut
Staff

Maybe add that to your bio?
TallTexan
SFA_03 said:

Actually looking at their old tweets, it's the new name for the traditions council it looks like.

Look at those sleuthing skills.

That makes sense. The name doesn't, but it being the old TC makes sense.
TallTexan
Ok somebody is gonna have to explain to me the difference between Axeperience and Purple Haze.

Because I assumed this was Purple Haze last night.
TallTexan
That said, there were a few kids from Axeperience last night standing behind me in the concession line. They weren't in the drum group, just in the stands.

But from the sound of it, Axeperience may have been having a retreat last night. One of the kids literally said "imagine going to a school and not being hyped for your teams".

So whatever the heck they're building with Axeperience, more students like that please.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.