So I used to play in this contest that has since gone dead after the 2016 season and I'm dying to bring it back. I absolutely loved it and wouldn't mind managing it this year if we could get some people interested in playing. I'm basically copy and pasting the rules we had with a few edits to make sense for the upcoming season. I'm looking for at least 30 members. Let me know your thoughts and if you are interested in playing, feel free to PM me!

J&M's College Football Pool:

2019 College Football Pool Rules:
Administrative info:
  • Each entry is $115 ($100 entry + $15 admin fee) for the entire regular season (14 weeks)
  • I'll set up a payment system if there is enough interest.
  • Entry and payment would be due by midnight August 25th no exceptions.

Official Rules
  • The contest will span 14 weeks from August 29th through November 30th, regular season only.
  • Each week you will submit 5 college games against the spread. I will provide as many FBS matchups to choose from as I can.
All 5 games are due prior to the Thursday night games regardless if you are playing any Thursday night games.
  • Lines will be posted on Sundays or Mondays and will not change.
    • The goal of the contest is to accumulate points throughout the season. There are three ways to accumulate points:
[ol]
  • Regular pick (mandatory) All picks will be regular picks unless you designate otherwise
  • Lock of the Week (optional) If you feel more confident about one of your picks, you may designate one of your 5 games as your Lock of the Week (L.O.W.)
  • Lock of the Year (optional) To be used once during the contest. This game will yield the most points but will also come with a steep penalty. Your L.O.W. and your L.O.Y. cannot be the same game.
  • [/ol]
    Points Legend
    Regular Pick
    • Cover +1
    • Push +0.5
    • Loss 0
    Lock of the Week
    • Cover +1.5
    • Push +0.75
    • Loss -0.5
    Lock of the Year
    • Cover +3.5
    • Push +1.25
    • Loss -2.5

• Overall points accumulated will determine winners at the end of the regular season.
    • In addition, should you pick all 5 of your games correctly in any given week then you will win a small amount prize money that is to be determined. This is so that each week you have at least something to play for.
    All ties will split cash evenly (no tie-breakers). Payouts will be determined once all entry fees have been collected. The number of participants will determine the number of winners. I would like to see the top 10% of participants be rewarded.

Thoughts? If you are interested, please leave a comment or send me a PM.
    Thanks!
    Mr. SFA 2018
    Finance
    TKE