Basketball Poster

9,247 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TallTexan
Jacks4460
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What sawmill fan asked for a basketball poster?? Believe he was from Nevada.. I got a couple for you... Just need you to hit me up with your address...
TallTexan
Jacks4460 said:

What sawmill fan asked for a basketball poster?? Believe he was from Nevada.. I got a couple for you... Just need you to hit me up with your address...
Wasn't me, but I made sure to grab one at the game last night. Those things are awesome.
LUMBERJACK2005
I'll take one! 9550 Meyer forest drive, #937 , Houston, TX 77096. Go great in my classroom!
Jacks4460
Ok buddy if I don't hear from him in a couple days I will send it to u
TallTexan
Jacks4460 said:

I can grab a few on Sunday if anyone else is interested.

Jacks4460, how were you planning to ship them? Fold em up or what?
djsfw57
I would like to have one if you wouldn't mind picking up one for me. It's a little hard for me to get to Texas during basketball season, so I won't be able to get one myself. Of course I will pay for shipping and any other costs involved. Thank you!
Jacks4460
TallTexan said:

Jacks4460 said:

Rolling it in a tube and asking him how he wanted it sent...maybe he has a fed ex account or Ups,etc.
TallTexan
Jacks4460 said:

TallTexan said:

Jacks4460 said:

Rolling it in a tube and asking him how he wanted it sent...maybe he has a fed ex account or Ups,etc.
Gotcha. That's what I was thinking would be best too.

We should get Ivey in on the game next year to put a few up on the online shop where you just pay for shipping and they shoot you a few over.
TallTexan
I'm gonna hijack this thread for a minute and just mention that we should have an official Sawmiller's shirt.
Jacks4460
TallTexan said:

Jacks4460 said:

TallTexan said:

Jacks4460 said:

Gotcha. That's what I was thinking would be best too.

We should get Ivey in on the game next year to put a few up on the online shop where you just pay for shipping and they shoot you a few over.
Great idea Texan... Maybe have the team sign it and for $5 plus shipping a fan that lives too far away can have a poster of the team to hang up...
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

I'm gonna hijack this thread for a minute and just mention that we should have an official Sawmiller's shirt.
Yeah, and the really dedicated Premium level Sawmillers should make it a regular practice of occasionally peeking at the private message icon up in the right corner on here. Agree, Texan?
nacluth
Soon we'll be using the chat function...

Down for t-shirts or shipping posters.
TallTexan
edstile said:

TallTexan said:

Yeah, and the really dedicated Premium level Sawmillers should make it a regular practice of occasionally peeking at the private message icon up in the right corner on here. Agree, Texan?
Oops!

For the record, we're in Section 107, about midway down.

When I find where my wife put the season tickets, I'll update accordingly.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

edstile said:

TallTexan said:

Oops!

Too late. I sent that message before tipoff of the Marist game. Not sure if I'll be able to be at the St. Ed's game. I'd really like to meet my chief antagonist at some point though.
TallTexan
edstile said:

TallTexan said:

edstile said:

TallTexan said:

Oops!

Too late. I sent that message before tipoff of the Marist game. Not sure if I'll be able to be at the St. Ed's game. I'd really like to meet my chief antagonist at some point though.
Ha take that Nacluth, the chief antagonist title is mine!

And Ed, we'll be there for a number of games this year, let me know when you're back in town.
nacluth
Looking at Amazon for gifts and came across this. I'm thinking a group buy for Sawmillers so we will recognize each other at games.

TallTexan
Buy one and try it out next game so we can all spot you.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

edstile said:

TallTexan said:

edstile said:

TallTexan said:

Oops!

Ha take that Nacluth, the chief antagonist title is mine!

And Ed, we'll be there for a number of games this year, let me know when you're back in town.

Will do. I'll PM you. You do understand how that works now, right???
SFA Jack Fanatic
edstile said:

TallTexan said:

edstile said:

TallTexan said:

Will do. I'll PM you. You do understand how that works now, right???
And BTW Texan, joy93 will be sitting in my seats today. Go say hello. His name is Jeremy. I think he's still leading the prediction contest. Maybe you can spike his popcorn or something to throw him off his game.
TallTexan
djsfw57 said:

I would like to have one if you wouldn't mind picking up one for me. It's a little hard for me to get to Texas during basketball season, so I won't be able to get one myself. Of course I will pay for shipping and any other costs involved. Thank you!
Just messaged you to get your address.
TallTexan
Duke_barrier said:

I'll take one! 9550 Meyer forest drive, #937 , Houston, TX 77096. Go great in my classroom!
Duke Barrier, did Jacks4460 send you one or do you still need one?

I'm sending one to Djsfw57 and have another poster that I'm happy to send to you.
TallTexan
TallTexan said:

djsfw57 said:

Ok, change of plans, apparently I have no idea how to send a message in this system, so you'll either have to message me or just post your address here and hope that none of the forum members are serial killers.
djsfw57
TallTexan said:

TallTexan said:

djsfw57 said:

Ok, change of plans, apparently I have no idea how to send a message in this system, so you'll either have to message me or just post your address here and hope that none of the forum members are serial killers.
LOL I sure hope not! My address is:

David Stewart
8337 Ridgewood Lane
Novelty, OH 44072

Thanks!!
nacluth
You done messed up...

TallTexan
nacluth said:

You done messed up...

I nearly made a joke about keeping an eye out for Nacluth on the first post, now I see my gut feeling was correct. I think he's been around too many jars of guitar lacquer.
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

TallTexan said:

djsfw57 said:

Only Premium members can send and receive messages on here.
TallTexan
edstile said:

TallTexan said:

TallTexan said:

djsfw57 said:

Only Premium members can send and receive messages on here.
Gotcha. That makes sense now.
LUMBERJACK2005
I never received one or anything saying that he sent one. I'd greatly appreciate it though.
TallTexan
Duke_barrier said:

I never received one or anything saying that he sent one. I'd greatly appreciate it though.
Cool, I'll get it sent out.
djsfw57
Got my posters today - THANK YOU!!!!!
TallTexan
djsfw57 said:

Got my posters today - THANK YOU!!!!!
Awesome, glad you got them!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.