Ladyjacks vs Texas Wesleyan

1,202 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pilotgirl
Final non-conf game before we play ACU on Dec 31st at home. Then, time for a recharge & start vying for that regular season championship & 1st seed!
nacluth
Ladyjacks trying to show they can dominate a lesser team like the Lumberjacks. Currently on pace to win 120-25.
djsfw57
I can't help but think how hard this must be on the Wesleyan players. I can't imagine having to keep up your focus and energy when things look so bleak so early. I have a lot of respect for them for giving it all they have.
SFA, Class of 1979
nacluth
It helps them to think about the money we're paying them. Plus it's nice sometimes to play against great players just to learn how they do it.
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl said:

Final non-conf game before we play ACU on Dec 31st at home. Then, time for a recharge & start vying for that regular season championship & 1st seed!

This is wrong!! I totally missed a Holiday MTE coming up this Monday & Tuesday in Miami!
SFAJack_76
Even without Avery and Zya, we have so much more quality depth than a team like TWU. Harrison has grown a ton since the first of the season. 15 points, 6 rebounds, 8 assists, and only 2 turnovers. She is special. Deck is really struggling with her shot, but she contributed in many other ways. Player of the game AB was simply dominant with a double double. Zoe Nelson with 13 points, 7 rebounds, and 4 assists in 21 minutes.

Although they only had six or seven players, it was great to see the band at the game. That was a pleasant surprise.

SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl said:

Pilotgirl said:

This is wrong!! I totally missed a Holiday MTE coming up this Monday & Tuesday in Miami!
Against Bradley with a NET of 326, and George Mason with a NET of 196. Should be a couple of fairly comfortable wins.
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

Even without Avery and Zya, we have so much more quality depth than a team like TWU. Harrison has grown a ton since the first of the season. 15 points, 6 rebounds, 8 assists, and only 2 turnovers. She is special. Deck is really struggling with her shot, but she contributed in many other ways. Player of the game AB was simply dominant with a double double. Zoe Nelson with 13 points, 7 rebounds, and 4 assists in 21 minutes.

Although they only had six or seven players, it was great to see the band at the game. That was a pleasant surprise.

They were at the Arizona game as well!
Pilotgirl
On a different note, I really enjoyed the broadcast last night. Chase and Cade Haac played off each other well and there wasn't excessive talking like in games past. Haac filled in last night; he usually does Soccer and Baseball. Thank you Chase and Cade!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

On a different note, I really enjoyed the broadcast last night. Chase and Cade Haac played off each other well and there wasn't excessive talking like in games past. Haac filled in last night; he usually does Soccer and Baseball. Thank you Chase and Cade!

Chase needs to back off from the use of the word "great". Not every player and not every play in a game is great.
SFA88
Pilotgirl said:

SFAJack_76 said:

They were at the Arizona game as well!
When did they play Arizona?
nacluth
Arizona State
Pilotgirl
I meant Arizona St...was still slow moving at 846 am on the last day before Xmas vacation! Lol
SFA88
Pilotgirl said:

I meant Arizona St...was still slow moving at 846 am on the last day before Xmas vacation! Lol
No problem. I'm a little sensitive to that because so many people I know, including family members, seem to think all the states west of Oklahoma only have 1 university. I can't count the number of times ASU has been called Arizona or NMSU called New Mexico even Oregon State has been called Oregon and WSU has been called Washington. ESPN called Arizona State the Wildcats when they beat Kansas at Phog Allen. Beano Cook never could get it right and would get mad if someone corrected him.
Pilotgirl
Well, I am so glad someone is making sure to fact check every post I make lol

Personally, I'm most sensitive about people leaving the men's game & not staying for the women's game against a P5 team & poor attendance for the women in general.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.