Ladyjacks at NMSU

1,825 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Afternoon game, then on to Chicago.
SFAJack_76
Zya sighting. Hope we have a full team, short AB.
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl
I can watch the first half....then drive home and hopefully catch the 4th quarter!
BigJack85
I'll be watching.
Pilotgirl
Struggling on offense some...expect it to get better as game progresses
BigJack85
Mitchell is carrying this team.
BigJack85
I'm alright with this broadcast team. Generally knowledgeable. Commentary is on target.
Pilotgirl
I won't be posting about commentary ever again in this forum lol My Twitter, now that is something else.

Did anyone see Brii get hurt? I was listening on the drive home.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Well at the end of game NMSU announcer said he hopes Mitchell is okay after leaving in 3rd with ankle injury. She was still on the bench so likely(hopefully) nothing too serious.
jboy93
Do we need Visscher to play so many minutes. We keep saying we are a deep team and yet she can't get any rest?
Pilotgirl
Was probably needed due to Mitchell going out in the 3rd. Steph only had 6 points but she was busy doing other things
SFAJack_76
When Visscher isn't scoring, she contributes in many other ways like getting 11 rebounds. Aiyana was also not having a good game. AB is out so our depth is not that great. Plus, Visscher is somewhere beyond fit. She simply goes without any let up. I don't like seeing her play 40 minutes, but she can.

Zya … wow!
Pilotgirl
There was no stopping Zya today! I hope Brii is ok!
nacluth
Just looking at the stats it seems like it wasn't a very normal game for us. We did force 22 turnovers. but very even on rebounds. Zya scoring 31 is awesome, but everyone else under 10 except Bri's 13. NMSU didn't make a 3 pointer the whole game which probably kept it out of distance for them.

Only played 8. Lombard didn't get a minute and Tyler only played 6. Hopefully they get some rest before playing in the Chicago morgue.
SFAJack_76
This team has me spoiled. Other than Zya, didn't play good, and still won a conference game on the road by 14 points.
Pilotgirl
Brii had a great game until she had to come out in the 3rd.
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl said:

Brii had a great game until she had to come out in the 3rd.
Agree.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.