Ladyjacks vs UCA

2,818 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Finally, a Ladyjack game. First game in sixteen days. Only one game in the last 22. There has to be some rust. UCA has gone 3-1 during the time we played one game. However, two of those wins were against a really bad UNO.
SFAXE93
Oh are we still playing basketball? lol I almost forgot, go Ladyjacks!
SFAJack_76
Less than 50 people here. Five minutes to tip.
Pilotgirl
Yeah, we are RUST-TY! Some questionable calls, too but that isn't the biggest issue. Rust after 3 weeks with no game and one week living through a natural disaster is expected. I ain't even gonna be mad if we lose this one, honestly.
SFAJack_76
The refs are absolute garbage. They have no clue.
If we lose this, we go from an 11/12 seed to 14/15. I will be pissed if we lose to this bad team.
Pilotgirl
SFAJack_76 said:

The refs are absolute garbage. They have no clue.
If we lose this, we go from an 11/12 seed to 14/15. I will be pissed if we lose to this bad team.

In that case, we gotta win this thing!
cboothe09
This game is ugly...
Girl from UCA pushes off on the inbound and swings the elbows a little high...We mug her at half court for a turnover and steal...No whistles...I guess at least it was even?
cboothe09
No more rust...
cboothe09
Refs need to tighten up down the stretch...Little chippy
Pilotgirl
cboothe09 said:

Refs need to tighten up down the stretch...Little chippy

That should've been a tech...don't know what they finally ended up calling that debacle but Mitchell did well at walking away
SFAJack_76
A lot chippy. They are a direct reflection of their coach.
RedRiverLa
Here we go, just wear them out - a valiant effort but Ladyjacks just have too many weapons when they shake the rust off.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
cboothe09
Same girl had an issue on the inbounds just before...UCA has definitely been playing with an "edge"
nacluth
Been watching from afar, but 30+ in the final quarter is deadly.
cboothe09
Didn't look like we would win by 20+ but wow they finished strong. Glad we are done with UCA. Another couple of minutes and it could have gotten ugly
Pilotgirl
Just bought tickets for Sat and Sunday. Limited to 2000 fans. Let's make sure it's SFA Purple fans!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Didn't get to watch. I saw that Brittingham had a monster 4th quarter. I assume that she was the difference-maker, right?

How did UCA manage to hang with SFA for three quarters? Just rust or did UCA play that well?
Pilotgirl
Rust. No games in 3 weeks, 1 practice. UCA has played 3 games in that time. Refs were awful, too but what is new.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.