Ladyjacks vs Northwestern State

2,946 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pilotgirl
Pilotgirl
Let's keep WINNING!
RedRiverLa
Not counting me and my dad, there are 17 fans here. Still 21 minutes before gametime
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
nacluth
You can take them RRLa!
Ljacks&Longnecks
I dislike these home/away games starting at the same time. How is a fan supposed to watch both games?
Hope the WAC schedules better.
Pilotgirl
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

I dislike these home/away games starting at the same time. How is a fan supposed to watch both games?

I agree...and premium for NWST? UMMMM, no.
TallTexan
NWST is on pace to score a point for every fan.
Pilotgirl
45-12...did I read that right?!
SFAJack_76
87-28. We need some competition.
Pilotgirl
ACU? SAM?
djsfw57
Pilotgirl said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

I agree...and premium for NWST? UMMMM, no.
LOL That is exactly what I thought!!!
SFA, Class of 1979
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl said:

ACU? SAM?
The next three are the best we have played since Auburn. Lamar at home Saturday, ACU on the road Wednesday, and Sam at home next Saturday. We have been playing the bottom of the conference.
RedRiverLa
Its called creative writing:
NATCHITOCHES Facing one of the best teams in the Southland Conference in its first home game in a month, Northwestern State came away with a handful of small victories in an otherwise tough 87-28 loss to Stephen F. Austin.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
Pilotgirl
RedRiverLa said:

NATCHITOCHES Facing one of the best teams in the Southland Conference in its first home game in a month, Northwestern State came away with a handful of small victories in an otherwise tough 87-28 loss to Stephen F. Austin.
What, pray tell, were these small victories? LOL Did someone actually write that?!
SFA Jack Fanatic
RedRiverLa said:

Now, that's just plain funny right there.

BTW, Coach Keller said he's not sure that his Jacks would want to play the red-hot Ladyjacks right now.
Pilotgirl
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

RedRiverLa said:

Now, that's just plain funny right there.

BTW, Coach Keller said he's not sure that his Jacks would want to play the red-hot Ladyjacks right now.
I've been thinking that all season and didn't want to say it out loud...glad Keller did Lol Our Ladies are TOUGH!
djsfw57
RedRiverLa said:

Well blow me down and call me shorty. I never heard such baloney in my life. Well, not outside of politics.
SFA, Class of 1979
SFA Jack Fanatic
Pilotgirl said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

I've been thinking that all season and didn't want to say it out loud...glad Keller did Lol Our Ladies are TOUGH!

Careful what you wish for, Pilot.
SFAJack_76
Pilotgirl said:

RedRiverLa said:

What, pray tell, were these small victories? LOL Did someone actually write that?!
Monday evening on the radio show, Kellogg talked about NSU "winning" a couple of quarters in previous games. Working hard to find something nice to say. Against us they .... sorry, I've got nothing..
Pilotgirl
Hahahah ! They had ONE player score in the double digits with 10 points. That's literally the best thing I could find...and its awful.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.