Time Kill Topic

3,163 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TallTexan
MasterAxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cause...no sports

What were the biggest shots of the last year for SFA Basketball? I'm talking most impactfull baskets.

Here's what I can come up with:

(1) Bain layup...duh.
(2) Kachalries 3 pointer vs Duke (Answered the triple that Duke hit to take the lead late)
(3) Daniels 3 pointer vs Sam (At the shot clock buzzer, LATE, and from him, capped off the win, in a game we probably were outplayed in, yet found a way.)
(4) Harris GW FT at UCA (Good road win after only conference loss...helped steady the ship)
(5) Harris Dunk for D1 Scoring record
PurpleOut
Staff
Probably the top ones right there.

I'd add Kensmils layup vs Duke to tie the game to force OT (after two bogus Duke FTs).
cboothe09
Other cadidates...Roti's dunk against Sam...Nate's dunk after they slapped the floor at Duke...
RichieVan
I think Nate Bain's three pointer in the second half at ACU gained us separation and enabled us to take control of the game. ACU, up to that point, had been playing at a higher level than us, and Nate's shot was not a dagger, because there was still plenty of time left, but really turned the tide of momentum to us.

On defense, no question, Roti's great defense on Cassius Stanley's attempted game winner in regulation and Roti again with a deflection of Trae Jones' pass to Hurt, enabling Gavin to dive on the ball.
TallTexan
Fun fact, Charlie Daniel's is the highest percentage three point shooter on the team.
No-look
John's free throws closing out at ACU when Nobody could make one. John had several clutch free throws in another game or two.
RedRiverLa
All of them against Duke .
PurpleOut
Staff
TallTexan said:

Fun fact, Charlie Daniel's is the highest percentage three point shooter on the team.
In the country.
SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

TallTexan said:

In the country.

I'm too lazy to look it up. How many did he take? One? Two?
PurpleOut
Staff
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

PurpleOut said:

TallTexan said:

In the country.

Just the one. 1.000
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

PurpleOut said:

TallTexan said:

In the country.

Just the one. 1.000

Charlie "The Sniper" Daniels.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.