Beer and Wine at WRJ

2,119 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PurpleOut
sfajack05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just saw this. Starting Saturday 11/16.

https://www.ktre.com/2019/11/13/beer-wine-sales-starting-sfa-basketball-games/
Pilotgirl
I thought the day would never come!
TallTexan
It's a good thing they waited to see if the team was gonna be any good before announcing this.

If they'd started last season I think a lot of us teetotalers would have had to spend all summer kicking the habit.
No-look
TallTexan said:

It's a good thing they waited to see if the team was gonna be any good before announcing this.

If they'd started last season I think a lot of us teetotalers would have had to spend all summer kicking the habit.
I'm not a drinking man but if it would have been there last year I probably would have gotten several DWI's on my way home. Lol
nacluth
115! That's my section. My wife has said my lips are already a little too loose during these games. Just when I thought I put my sailing days behind me.
sfajack05
I think it's a good opportunity to get more butts in seats plus the additional revenue.

I wonder what they'll do for larger games though. Imagine Sam coming to town and it's for the SLC championship.
sfa17
TallTexan said:

lmao
PurpleOut
Staff
We've got an existing thread going here: https://sfasawmill.com/forums/5/topics/1605
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.