Lamar - Prediction Contest Round 26

6,927 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by nacluth
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is round 26 of the Sawmill Prediction Contest presented by Expedia CruiseShip Centers, and there are literally $10+ worth of prizes up for grabs. You do not want to miss out on any game this year! Also, if you are considering a cruise vacation - no matter how big or small - please check in with Ed at our sponsor company, and he will help your getaway be the best ever.

It is a very simple contest, just copy and paste what I have below between the two lines and fill in your prediction including the tiebreaker. The tiebreaker will occasionally change so be aware and make sure to check it. In order to determine the winner I will take the difference between your prediction of the SFA points and their actual points. Then I will take the difference of your prediction of the opponents points and their actual points. I will then add them together and determine the outcome. If you choose the wrong winner, you will be assessed a penalty which will be the worst score of those that chose the right winner.

The closest prediction will receive 10 points and then so on (2nd gets 9, 3rd gets 8...). If you have a perfect prediction, you will receive an 8 points bonus! I will do my best to have the scores posted within the next day of the game but no guarantees.

The tiebreaker for this game is Lamar's 3 point fg% (ex. 84.4%). Good luck!

SFA at Lamar prediction:

------------------------------

SFA: 56
Lamar: 76

Tiebreaker: 51.2%

-------------------------------

Predictions lock at the time of tip-off and any user that changes theirs after that will be disqualified.

Results (through 25 games):

93pts - KirkHeath12
87pts - MasterAxe
84pts - SFA Jack Fanatic
78pts - Txjack
74pts - SFAXE93
59pts - TheOld300
57pts - Jacks4460
56pts - Ljacks&Longnecks
55pts - jboy93
50pts - BigJack85
50pts - Pilotgirl
49pts - sfa17
47pts - SFAJack_76
47pts - TallTexan
46pts. - nacluth
45pts - Ballwatch
43pts - djsfw57
43pts - PurpleForever
30pts - RedRiverLa
27pts - TheRevSFA
25pts - WillisJack
21pts - No-look
17pts - cboothe09
13pts - fountainhs
13pts - Jyank24
8pts - ljax1979
8pts - sfajack05
6pts - CLHawkins
5pts - SfaFan15
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
TallTexan

SFA: 70
Lamar: 68

Tiebreaker: 23%
djsfw57
SFA: 64
Lamar: 77

TB: 46%
Ljacks&Longnecks
SFA 62
Lamar 72

tie--39.2%
Ballwatch
SFA 62

Lamar 79

TB 37.2%
sfa17
Sfa: 60
Lamar: 81

Tie: 42
BigJack85
SFA 58
Lamar 81

TB 48%
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Txjack
SFA 61
lu 84

TB 36.5
TallTexan
Man, I'm gonna clean up on points tomorrow.
SFA Jack Fanatic
LU: 87
SFA: 66

TB: 38.0

Forgive me, for I have sinned (again)...
Willis Jack
SFA 66
LU 75

TB 38.4
Txjack
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Me too...welcome to the dark side
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Where's Nacluth with the ban hammer when you need him?

We will not stand for this kind of slander against the purple & white.
nacluth
Oh don't worry, everyone who picks wrong from here on out gets banned until there's a winner.
Jacks4460
LU 89
SFA 72

TB 47.4%
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

Oh don't worry, everyone who picks wrong from here on out gets banned until there's a winner.

Wait, only Isaac can ban anyone, and he's on another extended AWOL.
nacluth
Nope you missed the news. I've been elevated to MODERATOR. I can ban you Ed. Just try me.
SFAJack_76
Lamar: 61

Tiebreaker: 33.5%
SFAXE93
SFA: 81
Lamar: 80

Tiebreaker: 47.0%
KirkHeath12
SFA 68

LU 82

TB 40.7%
Class of 2012
Axe Em
KirkHeath12
Maybe the players see these predictions, get a little pissed and show up tonight ready to go.
Class of 2012
Axe Em
SFA Jack Fanatic
nacluth said:

Nope you missed the news. I've been elevated to MODERATOR. I can ban you Ed. Just try me.

I think that Purple would overrule you. He's higher up on the Sawmill totem pole.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

I think that Purple would overrule you. He's higher up on the Sawmill totem pole.

Check the tech support thread Ed. Purpleout gave Nacluth his mod creds and unleashed this power trip on us all.
No-look
LU 86
SFA 67

TB. 43%

This makes my heart hurt....but there is hope. Lately when I pick a winner I'm wrong.
RedRiverLa
What's all this negativity, I think Keller has them ready to come out of the gate, we pull it all together and only lose by 15. The Rance-Era has begun. I look for Gru to score 4.

LU 75
SFA 60

TB:34.4
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
RedRiverLa
TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

Check the tech support thread Ed. Purpleout gave Nacluth his mod creds and unleashed this power trip on us all.
It's been a rough year for the Sawmill. Isaac has been out all year and that's a blow to the board when your top moderator is on the bench. I hope he can come back, but if not, I don't blame him. We've had posters leave threads mid-game, and the increase in grammatical errors hasn't helped. Internal rumors are that many long-time posters are only concerned about themselves, getting the highest word count and the elusive 3rd star to turn the post blue. Honestly, I started to have concerns about this year's Sawmill board during the SWAG thread when most posters couldn't adequately express what they were seeing. Purpleout has yet been able to figure out the right moderator rotation, but he's led this board successfully before, so he deserves one more season, at least. I've been encouraged with what Nacluth can bring to the board as a moderator - let's face it, he's more than earned his chance with stellar posts and analysis, but, with only 3 games left is it going to be enough to turn the Sawmill around this year?
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
SFAJack_76
Sometimes, you simply have to laugh. Nice.
Jacks4460
RedRiverLa said:

TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

It's been a rough year for the Sawmill. Isaac has been out all year and that's a blow to the board when your top moderator is on the bench. I hope he can come back, but if not, I don't blame him. We've had posters leave threads mid-game, and the increase in grammatical errors hasn't helped. Internal rumors are that many long-time posters are only concerned about themselves, getting the highest word count and the elusive 3rd star to turn the post blue. Honestly, I started to have concerns about this year's Sawmill board during the SWAG thread when most posters couldn't adequately express what they were seeing. Purpleout has yet been able to figure out the right moderator rotation, but he's led this board successfully before, so he deserves one more season, at least. I've been encouraged with what Nacluth can bring to the board as a moderator - let's face it, he's more than earned his chance with stellar posts and analysis, but, with only 3 games left is it going to be enough to turn the Sawmill around this year?
This is so frigging funny... Great job buddy..
Jacks4460
TallTexan said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

nacluth said:

Man this place is so funny... even when things are dim for our MBB people in here sure are upbeat and funny..
MasterAxe
Lamar -82
SFa 70

Tb 44.8
djsfw57
KirkHeath12 said:

Maybe the players see these predictions, get a little pissed and show up tonight ready to go.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Let's do this!!!
nacluth
MasterAxe was the winner this round!

Results (through 26 games):

102pts - KirkHeath12
97pts - MasterAxe
84pts - SFA Jack Fanatic
80pts - Txjack
74pts - SFAXE93
65pts - Jacks4460
59pts - TheOld300
56pts - sfa17
56pts - Ljacks&Longnecks
55pts - jboy93
51pts - BigJack85
50pts - Ballwatch
50pts - Pilotgirl
47pts - djsfw57
47pts - SFAJack_76
47pts - TallTexan
46pts. - nacluth
43pts - PurpleForever
31pts - WillisJack
30pts - RedRiverLa
27pts - TheRevSFA
24pts - No-look
17pts - cboothe09
13pts - fountainhs
13pts - Jyank24
8pts - ljax1979
8pts - sfajack05
6pts - CLHawkins
5pts - SfaFan15
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.