Thanks Lumberjacks! Bama fan

2,607 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PurpleOut
BamaRTR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bama fan here. I've been fortunate to see the Tide play in every SEC venue and tons of non conference arenas.

Your university had the best fans, best atmosphere I've ever seen. I had chills at tip. That's how college basketball should be played.

I'm proud of Bama as this win will (hopefully) get us off the bubble come tournament time. We played our best game of the season and absolutely needed to to win.

Good luck the rest of the way and thanks again for such a great experience.
nacluth
Thanks for stopping by and the kind words BamaRTR. Best of luck heading into conference play.
TallTexan
BamaRTR said:

Bama fan here. I've been fortunate to see the Tide play in every SEC venue and tons of non conference arenas.

Your university had the best fans, best atmosphere I've ever seen. I had chills at tip. That's how college basketball should be played.

I'm proud of Bama as this win will (hopefully) get us off the bubble come tournament time. We played our best game of the season and absolutely needed to to win.

Good luck the rest of the way and thanks again for such a great experience.

Thanks for coming out to Nac! Your team played great and even though we didn't come out with the W, I think our team definitely got better by playing a high level squad.

I know our fanbase learned a good lesson in showing up and being rowdy. We definitely have the best crowd experience in our conference, but you guys got a taste of what we're looking to do each and every game!

And if you live in the area and want to catch some good basketball, come on out and watch us take on Lamar, Sam, or SLU. We can hook you up with a shirt, trust me, everyone looks good in purple!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Wow! Great words, Bama. Kudos to Coach Johnson for having the cojones to come to Nac and playing the Jacks. Our Texas D-1 teams are afraid to come in here and get their tails whipped. Good luck to the Tide the rest of the way.
Pilotgirl
Just now seeing this! Thanks for the kind words...it was the best atmosphere I've been to...since the NCAA tournament and our conference tournament....Jacks fans go hard! Good Luck and hope to see ya'll in the Dance!
Pilotgirl
And don't we play Bama at their home next season?!
PurpleOut
Staff
I too don't know how I missed this thread.

Hoping to make the trip to Tuscaloosa next year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.