2018- 2019 BB Tickets Are Available Now!

5,608 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They're here! Get 'em at www.sfatickets.com. I've got mine!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Just noticed that Varsity Club members get a discount. Darned! I noticed it too late.
beaubrad46
For those who are retired. If you make your donation from your IRA, you can do it tax free if you do it correctly.
No-look
Bought mine today. I'm ready!
SFA Jack Fanatic

The mystery continues.... Who will it be??
tangerito
Is it my imagination or has season tickets increased significantly in price? I bought mine either way.
No-look
From $90 to $125 I believe. Worth a lot more than that!
BigJack85
Ok. That's interesting. Very.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
beaubrad46
Was that a Keller hint that he's about to announce another 2018 signee? Get those thickets
SFA Jack Fanatic
beaubrad46 said:

Was that a Keller hint that he's about to announce another 2018 signee? Get those thickets
Probably hinting on the big name school that's coming to town. At this point, I doubt seriously that we'll be adding anyone else. The transfer cupboard is quite bare now. We'll probably use one of those two non-scholarship walk-ons if another able body is badly needed during the season.

(I'm still guessing that it'll be the Razorbacks. But that's all I'm doing... Guessing...)
beaubrad46
I have my doubts but we will see. I still think that there is someone out there that we would take. It's hard to believe that they couldn't find a good player out there that would help our team. Why don't one of you insiders ask the coach what his intent is on that issue.I don't know why he would want to keep that a secret. If we don't fill that scholarship that will be the third year in a row that we weren't able to fill that thirteenth scholarship for the season with a legitimate recruit and remember one of our 2018 recruits will sit out. I think that Keller is too good of a recruiter not to fill all of those thirteen scholarships. I've got to wonder if we didn't somehow lose our right to have thirteen scholarship players. I guess that we are on the wrong thread to discuss this issue. If the staff thinks that my inquiry is inappropriate then feel free to delete this one. I'm said and done on this thread about that issue.
No-look
beaubrad46 said:

I have my doubts but we will see. I still think that there is someone out there that we would take. It's hard to believe that they couldn't find a good player out there that would help our team. Why don't one of you insiders ask the coach what his intent is on that issue.I don't know why he would want to keep that a secret. If we don't fill that scholarship that will be the third year in a row that we weren't able to fill that thirteenth scholarship for the season with a legitimate recruit and remember one of our 2018 recruits will sit out. I think that Keller is too good of a recruiter not to fill all of those thirteen scholarships. I've got to wonder if we didn't somehow lose our right to have thirteen scholarship players. I guess that we are on the wrong thread to discuss this issue. If the staff thinks that my inquiry is inappropriate then feel free to delete this one. I'm said and done on this thread about that issue.
I wish someone would have pity on a few of us die hard fanatics and give an update.
beaubrad46
I guess they are not considerate enough to realize that we need a fix. Just joking, but I would love to hear something from Isaac.
tangerito
Maybe they screewed up but last year I got two season tickets for $92
No-look
beaubrad46 said:

I guess they are not considerate enough to realize that we need a fix. Just joking, but I would love to hear something from Isaac.
Who is this Isaac that you speak of?
TallTexan
No-look said:

beaubrad46 said:

Who is this Isaac that you speak of?
A mythical creature, a true urban legend. See Yeti or Paul Bunyan.
PurpleOut
Staff
beaubrad46 said:

PurpleOut
Staff
I joined the VC last week. The levels that come with reserved tickets was a question of mine. This is what Tyler said:

Quote:

As it is currently constructed, ticket value is deducted from the total donation. Your tickets are considered a "benefit" of giving at that particular level.

However, the value of the tickets is not tax deductible and is not considered a donation. So if you were to give $1,000 and receive 2 basketball tickets valued at $100, the tax deductible portion of your gift starts at $900 and $100 would be deposited as ticket revenue.

GA Season tickets and upper level N-Z rows are $100.
Rows G-M are $125
Rows A-F are $150
PurpleOut
Staff
Got mine reserved, mid-court row 6. Going to make as many as I can, but for those other games I'll transfer my tickets out free to anyone that needs them.
SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

Got mine reserved, mid-court row 6. Going to make as many as I can, but for those other games I'll transfer my tickets out free to anyone that needs them.
I'll do the same. Mid-court, row 8. I live 200 miles away, so I'll definitely not be able to attend all of them. We need to keep fannies in the stands, especially over the Christmas break.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.