2021 Schedule

2,872 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFASawmillGuy
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MasterAxe
Let's hope it's better than the last time we played a SWAC team.

Prairie View A&M 56-48 back in 2013.
SFASawmillGuy
Man that game was a gut punch. Coming off our massive upset of Montana State the week before. Attaway shattering a long standing NCAA record for passing yards that would be shattered literally one week later. The really loud drunk PVAMU fan next to me screaming how all our players should suffer career ending injuries. And losing because our QB was unable to find the 3 wide open receivers between himself, the first down marker, and the end zone on 4th down. Not to mention how we fielded probably the worst defense in school history that season.

That game remains one of my least favorite memories from Homer Bryce Stadium. Way more so than getting shutout by McNeese because we at least looked like we were supposed to be good in 2013.
SFASawmillGuy
Regardless, I would like to see us schedule more games against SWAC or other closer FCS schools. If it's not a playoff game I'm not flying to Montana. But I'll drive to surrounding states.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.