Box Life

4,294 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TallTexan
CertifiedAxeman98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.ktre.com/2019/07/01/webxtra-sfa-box-seating/

3 of the 5 have already been reserved for the season. Not sure what they cost per season but if you want one you better call soon. Sounds like they are looking to have someone reserve them for all 4 home games and not on a per game basis so its all or nothing. If you get one and have trouble finding people to fill it up I can help you with that.

I assume they provide the putters and golf balls for the roof deck.
KirkHeath12
Anyone know how much they are per game? Can you have alcohol in it, that's the biggest question.
Class of 2012
Axe Em
Cat Herder
Last I heard they were only selling them for the season and not on a per game basis. It is my understanding alcohol is permtted as the area where they are located is considered to be a tailgate area.
SFAJack_76
Good questions that I don't know answers to. I do know that one of the three that have been reserved belongs to the alumni association. Recall that for a $500 dollar sustaining life membership, you get access. Sustaining life is beyond an already existing life membership. I have not gotten an answer to a question I asked as to what happens if they get over subscribed. Each pod can support 20-25 people.
Jacks4460
10K for the season that includes 25 tickets,food,non-alcholic drinks,think it is BYOB...
SFASawmillGuy
Jacks4460 said:

10K for the season that includes 25 tickets,food,non-alcholic drinks,think it is BYOB...

Understandable these would be mostly rich alumni seats. But still would be nice if it were more readily available to at least of some of the student body. Maybe even just a few field level seats per game for students.
MasterAxe
SFA_03 said:

Jacks4460 said:

Understandable these would be mostly rich alumni seats. But still would be nice if it were more readily available to at least of some of the student body. Maybe even just a few field level seats per game for students.
In defense of Ivey, these are designed to make money and you are not going to market these to a segment that can't afford it, i.e. the students.

Would be nice for some student access, but if the goal is $$$ then you got to go where it exists.
TallTexan
Also, nearly every org on campus has alums who could spring for something like this if they wanted too.

But yes, it's definitely meant to be a money maker.
PurpleOut
Staff
Looking good! The Box Life company that is making them just posted this one.

PurpleOut
Staff
So I think we were all curious if the pics posted before (tweet below) were finished products since they were all white. Looks like the doors open up all around to provide the purple.

TallTexan
Looks awesome opened up.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.