2024 Basketball Offers

4,992 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by BigJack85
No-look
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jacks1989
SFA made an offer to him in 2021 when he was at North Eastern Oklahoma. JUCO.

SFA Jack Fanatic
His stats don't really jump out at you as being anything special.
BigJack85
A couple of good snags with Thompson and Johnson Still needs a big, and a backup PG and 2/3 combo. Or better yet a big shooting forward.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
No-look
BigJack85 said:

A couple of good snags with Thompson and Johnson Still needs a big, and a backup PG and 2/3 combo. Or better yet a big shooting forward.
really like these two. So far looks like an A+ in the recruiting department.
Jacks1989
I wonder with all of the focus on the transfer portal if the Jacks might be looking at some high school prospects for this fall.
TallTexan
Jacks1989 said:

I wonder with all of the focus on the transfer portal if the Jacks might be looking at some high school prospects for this fall.
I'd prefer D1 transfers & JUCO TBH. The track record of HS players under Keller isn't that great.
No-look
Keller is probably going after immediate experience. Anxious to see what bigs we get.
No-look
No-look said:

Committed to Norfolk State
No-look
Almost 80 of the top 100 JUVO have committed. Seeing a lot of commits from the transfer portal to various teams. With five spots to fill isn't it about time we hear some news soon?
SFA Jack Fanatic
I'm pretty sure this is a dead week for recruiting. Schools can make no contact of any kind with potential recruits. Hopefully, we'll be hearing something next week.

If not, can you still hit from downtown, No-look?
No-look
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

I'm pretty sure this is a dead week for recruiting. Schools can make no contact of any kind with potential recruits. Hopefully, we'll be hearing something next week.

If not, can you still hit from downtown, No-look?
like chunking a rock in the ocean.
Jacks1989
I was thinking that maybe the Jacks are running low on NIL $$$ and that is why they haven't signed anyone.
No-look
Saw where the ladies were in a dead week for recruiting but not sure if the guys are?
BigJack85
Keith Lamar (FAMU) to SFA. Looks like a solid small forward/big guard As usual we've got plenty of talent. Still need a big and a small. We've got lots of middle….
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.