2024-2025 Lumberjack Basketball

17,192 Views | 187 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Jacks1989
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cboothe09 said:

SCH890 said:

Jacks1989 said:

McNeese playing Bama and Miss State next season I don't want to hear that no big schools want play SFA.
Ehhh. I bet some schools will slowly figure out McNeese with time. Thinking it may be a one off thing. If they do great again, it'll be harder as time goes on.
McNeese played a Charmin soft schedule last year and were exposed in the tournament.

Teams played include:
College of Biblical Studies
Champion Christian
LeTourneau
Mississippi University for Women
Along with a WEAK SLC schedule

Wade is a good coach, and with the NIL in place, I have no doubt he will be able to recruit some good talent to Lake Charles, but they were extremely overrated last year.

They got picked apart by Gonzaga. Only a few quality wins (VCU, ULL, Michigan). Like you said , exposed.
djsfw57
BigJack85 said:

cboothe09 said:

SCH890 said:

Jacks1989 said:

McNeese playing Bama and Miss State next season I don't want to hear that no big schools want play SFA.
Ehhh. I bet some schools will slowly figure out McNeese with time. Thinking it may be a one off thing. If they do great again, it'll be harder as time goes on.
McNeese played a Charmin soft schedule last year and were exposed in the tournament.

Teams played include:
College of Biblical Studies
Champion Christian
LeTourneau
Mississippi University for Women
Along with a WEAK SLC schedule

Wade is a good coach, and with the NIL in place, I have no doubt he will be able to recruit some good talent to Lake Charles, but they were extremely overrated last year.

They got picked apart by Gonzaga. Only a few quality wins (VCU, ULL, Michigan). Like you said , exposed.
Usually I would say Michigan is a good win. Last season they were 8-24. That puts a damper on it for me.
SFA, Class of 1979
TallTexan
No-look said:

nacluth said:

Looking for that big!
Like a 6'11" ?

7'11.
No-look
Jacks1989
Coach needs to hurry up and start making moves. This is taking way too long!
SFA Jack Fanatic
Jacks1989 said:

Keller said he wanted to be sure to get the right guys this time. He's definitely taking a different approach from last year, when he had all of the players chosen and signed before the WD-40 was dry on the portal door hinges.
TallTexan
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Jacks1989 said:

Keller said he wanted to be sure to get the right guys this time. He's definitely taking a different approach from last year, when he had all of the players chosen and signed before the WD-40 was dry on the portal door hinges.

I'm curious what Keller's opinion on the Southland is and if he'd want to make that change this season or next.
BigJack85
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Jacks1989 said:

I talked to Keller at the reception. He seemed to be VERY OPTIMISTIC about signing a couple of bigs, that will make an immediate impact.
TallTexan
Heard there was some dude named Kavin Gensmil we're targeting who is totally unrelated to any former players we might have had.

A Mo Bamba, Flo Thamba type situation.
SFASawmillGuy
I'm also excited about Womas Thalkup and JT Molyfield. I heard we may also get that Hevon Karris kid.
SFA Jack Fanatic
BigJack85 said:

SFA Jack Fanatic said:

Jacks1989 said:

I talked to Keller at the reception. He seemed to be VERY OPTIMISTIC about signing a couple of bigs, that will make an immediate impact.

I like the sound of that! Make it happen, Coach K.
Jacks1989
Just heard they are in contact with some kid named Pacob Jarker. Heard he has a lot of flowing hair.
Jacks1989

Point Guard - Nate Calmese is still in the portal!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.