SFA / Grand Canyon

3,096 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Pilotgirl
BigJack85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

BigJack85 said:

nacluth said:

Wilson and Scott with COVID.

I want to see Wilson as much as possible. Likely to be our #1 point guard next year, unless Cajuste has 2 more years of eligibility.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this. Wilson has not impressed me at all this season. I'm hoping we pick up a reliable replacement for Cajuste if he's gone.

Wilson doesn't have the offensive stripes that AJ has. For sure. Can Wilson be a dependable distributor. Yes.

I'd prefer another year of Cajuste running the point. That being said, I don't believe Kamarhi Wilson is a huge drop off at ball handling or defense. What he doesn't present (at this time) is an offensive threat.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Dont like hearing we have guys with Covid.
Day Day perhaps out for season. Beaubrun was limping off late yesterday. Already facing the huge task of bouncing back quickly from GCU and hopefully defeating CBU. Need all hands to get back in win column
TallTexan
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Dont like hearing we have guys with Covid.
Day Day perhaps out for season. Beaubrun was limping off late yesterday. Already facing the huge task of bouncing back quickly from GCU and hopefully defeating CBU. Need all hands to get back in win column

Nacluth better be ready to go in case he's got to pick up a few minutes and a few fouls.
nacluth
100%. I almost came out of the stands a couple times last night.
Pilotgirl
A friend of mine has 3 tickets for the game against CBU. DM me and I'll give you her contact info.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.