Ladyjacks vs UNT-Dallas

705 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by SFAJack_76
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shouldn't be much of a game. Most interested in seeing who suits up for SFA.
SFAJack_76
We have eight suited up.
SFA Jack Fanatic
If I was a betting man I'd bet the farm on SFA. What's that you say? It's already started and it's 47-12 SFA midway through the 2nd Q? Well, darned...
Ljacks&Longnecks
Well Buckets did mention on mens broadcast yesterday there was some illness going around the Ladyjacks team and he wondered how many would suit up today
SFAJack_76
Ljacks&Longnecks said:

Well Buckets did mention on mens broadcast yesterday there was some illness going around the Ladyjacks team and he wondered how many would suit up today

It's not illness.
SFAJack_76
Those out are combination of injury and academics.

Deck was involved in an auto accident at the intersection of East College and University earlier today. She seems to be fine, but is having some things checked out.
SFA Jack Fanatic
I think the Ladyjacks' greatest weakness is in rebounding. That's going to kill them in conference play. They simply don't have strong rebounders. Just my opinion.
SFA Jack Fanatic
111-38 merciful final.
BigJack85
SFAJack_76 said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

It's not illness.

What is it? This would have been a good time to unload the bench. Everyone plays
BigJack85
Liked what I saw from Ballesteros. Tyler McCliment Call should be shooting better (beyond the arc) against a squad like UNT D.
SFAJack_76
BigJack85 said:

SFAJack_76 said:

Ljacks&Longnecks said:

It's not illness.

What is it? This would have been a good time to unload the bench. Everyone plays

Don't know what else to say beyond what I did about it being academics or injury without details by person. All eight available played 18-33 minutes.
SFAJack_76
BigJack85 said:

Liked what I saw from Ballesteros. Tyler McCliment Call should be shooting better (beyond the arc) against a squad like UNT D.
I also liked what Ballesteros did. Good positioning. Calm. Really smooth shot. Sneaky good rebounder. Decent defense.

Have to give props to Cooke-Wiggins today, also. First start, and with short notice. Played 32 minutes. Clearly gassed when she fouled out. Didn't shoot well, however I will take 11 assists with only 1 turnover from my PG any day against any level of competition.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Hope that injuries and academic issues get better/taken care of correctly and quickly. Shame that it kept some of the later bench players from getting lots of minutes today. Lot tougher schedule the rest of the way.
SFAJack_76
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.