Changes/Feedback

3,914 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by RedRiverLa
INiedrauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Hey everyone,

As always, I appreciate everyone for sticking with us as we go through the growing pains of starting something new.

I'm pleased to announce we have added three team members, including one who will be focused on video stuff and two beat writers - one primarily to focus on the Ladyjacks. I will be looking to add a couple more too. The new semester begins tomorrow and we will begin rolling out premium content within the next week or so as well.

Remember the forums (as well as most existing weekly features, power rankings, etc) will ALWAYS be free. I absolutely welcome feedback from everyone on both free and premium content. The goal of this site is to get anyone with interest as close to their favorite teams as possible. I hope we can do that for everyone over the coming months.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

SFA Jack Fanatic
Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!
nacluth
You're the best!
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
BigJack85
Your awesome. This website is godsend for the true Lumberjack fan!!!!
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
nacluth
9 Sawmill features in 48 hours! Woowee! Y'all are cranking them out.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
RedRiverLa
Happy to become premium, but two questions: will the mobile app that's in the apple store ever work, and what happen to Purple Lights, is it still happening?
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
INiedrauer
Staff
The app is for the old version of our site (pre-December 2016) before the site itself was mobile compatible. We've been trying to have it removed to erase confusion for awhile.

Purple Lights will always be on the free side of the site. We took a break after football season because Mark (whose studio sponsored/produced it) had a paid commitment in that slot. It'll be back shortly though.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

RedRiverLa
Thanks! Enjoy Purple Lights - look forward to its return.
Lumberjack Battalion
Lumberjacks make great US Army Special Ops Officers - AxeEm!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.