SFA Athletic Site

2,575 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by INiedrauer
tangerito
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who's running this thing anyway? There's some nice welcomes to the LadyJack Basketball team signees but non for the Men's. I then look at upcoming events and the football game is not even listed? Did we drop football?
Jesus.
SFA Jack Fanatic
tangerito said:

Who's running this thing anyway? There's some nice welcomes to the LadyJack Basketball team signees but non for the Men's. I then look at upcoming events and the football game is not even listed? Did we drop football?
Jesus.
Calm down, Tangerito. There was an article yesterday about the Nicholls FB game. And both of our MBB commits signed this morning and are safely in the fold. I'm sure there's someone in a dark room somewhere in the bowels of the athletic department who is working on their stories.
INiedrauer
Staff
Charlie Hurley and his assistant SIDs run it and they do a great job. They can't write about commits until the NLI is in hand. Yates HS where the two kids signed for MBB were a little later than others getting their stuff in.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.