The Sawmill is looking for help

2,827 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
INiedrauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Good morning, Lumberjacks.

In an effort to branch out and more thoroughly cover some of SFA's teams that we care deeply about but have somewhat neglected since our re-launch in November (*ahem* baseball *ahem*), we are looking for folks interested in contributing to our editorial staff. We can offer unparalleled media access, a chance to collaborate with our team, and an opportunity for you to develop your writing and interviewing skills.

A perfect candidate would be a journalism or media student or resident of Nacogdoches interested in either field. Please reach out if interested or know someone who might be: mail@sawmillsports.com.

Thanks and Axe 'Em.
-
Isaac Niedrauer
@INiedrauer

nacluth
Good luck in finding some help. With fresh write-ups across different sports, I think the Sawmill has the opportunity to be an elite collegiate sports site with few rivals. If it was 20 years ago, I would be all about being a part of this endeavor. I think we've got some great sports to follow this spring. Honestly between baseball, softball, bowling, tennis, golf, track and field, and cross country, it's like an up-and-coming sports journalist cornucopia. I wish I had the time to be on the baseball beat...
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
SFA Jack Fanatic
I agree with Ryan (as I almost always do). The Sawmill could become one of the best college sports online publications in the country. If I lived in the Nacogdoches area, I would grab this chance in a heartbeat. But alas, I'm 200 miles away. Perhaps someone at the Pine Log can suggest a potential young cub reporter looking to build his/her resume'.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.