Happy New Year Sawmillers!

4,152 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by djsfw57
TallTexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2019 is here! Both our Basketball and Football Teams are undefeated this year, and Sam Houston hasn't won a game yet. This year is looking pretty good.

Any fun resolutions for 2019 to share? Knocked out a resolution for 2018? Fun Goals? What are you guys looking forward to in 2019?
BigJack85
Happy New Year!!! My hope is for a successful basketball season with a tournament appearance. Football,,,, all I want is a winning season. Beat Sammie.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
nacluth
Happy New Year! 2018 was good. Hit my goals of 25 lbs lost, PRs in 5K and 10K. Running a half marathon in April hopefully.

Looking toward a SLC title in both sides of basketball with both men and women going to the tournament for the first time. Oh, and world peace.
TallTexan
nacluth said:

Happy New Year! 2018 was good. Hit my goals of 25 lbs lost, PRs in 5K and 10K. Running a half marathon in April hopefully.

Looking toward a SLC title in both sides of basketball with both men and women going to the tournament for the first time. Oh, and world peace.
That's awesome man. My goal for 2019 is 40 lbs. Spent the last year lifting (somewhat) heavy weights in the gym, now gotta add some better cardio and shred some of this weight for a body recomp.

Good luck on the half marathon!

2018 was a good year, but really looking forward to getting settled into Palestine in 2019 and watching a lot of Jacks events in person.

And forget world peace, I'm gonna riot when basketball wins a Natty!
TallTexan
Also trying to read more in 2019. Didn't we have a book thread a while back?
djsfw57
Happy New Year!! I hope to have time to travel some this year. Also would like to retire, but that's not looking too good. I'm too old for this!! LOL
TallTexan
djsfw57 said:

Happy New Year!! I hope to have time to travel some this year. Also would like to retire, but that's not looking too good. I'm too old for this!! LOL
I thought that said do some time travel this year, I was like good goal!
Txjack
This is the year I turn 50. My resolution is to not look like I'm turning 50...
TallTexan
Txjack said:

An excellent choice.

Part of the reason I make myself hit the gym every week is to make sure I'm the fittest senior citizen out there one day when I get old.

Still got 40 years of training to go, but I'm gonna rock 70 lol.
Pilotgirl
Just to be happy...looking forward to moving/new job in the summer....starting a new chapter! Would love to get involved in Alumni once I settle in.

Would love both Men and Women to go to NCAA tourney! Going to enjoy this season, no matter what. Next season, I will prob only be able to make some weekend games & away games sometines, too. Really want to go to Bama game....think that will be fun

Happy New Year...may 2019 be great for all of us!
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

Txjack said:

An excellent choice.

Part of the reason I make myself hit the gym every week is to make sure I'm the fittest senior citizen out there one day when I get old.

Still got 40 years of training to go, but I'm gonna rock 70 lol.

After training for 40 years you'll either be the six million dollar man or the six cent man -- not sure which...
djsfw57
TallTexan said:

djsfw57 said:

I thought that said do some time travel this year, I was like good goal!
that would be fun!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.