Definition of sad state of affairs

2,680 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TallTexan
65tosspowertrap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Live in Austin area and just left cigar lounge place on South Congress. asked the fellas to turn on the Sun Bowl. After about 15 minutes new guy comes in and turns on reality tv show. Other guys thought that was great

Went to a another lounge where they've got 3 bowl games on. I blame myself...
"Just keep matriculatin' the ball down the field boys!" — Hank Stram

https://youtu.be/MnPr1R_QlTM
TallTexan
65tosspowertrap said:

Live in Austin area and just left cigar lounge place on South Congress. asked the fellas to turn on the Sun Bowl. After about 15 minutes new guy comes in and turns on reality tv show. Other guys thought that was great

Went to a another lounge where they've got 3 bowl games on. I blame myself...

Well, you do live in Yuppy paradise.
SFA Jack Fanatic
You should have made the point that a college football game is the epitome of reality TV.
65tosspowertrap
TallTexan pretty much said it. I live in dripping springs and I have to contend with skinny-jean wearing hipsters. Pearls before swine. But the second place was wall to wall football so it was a good afternoon after all.

Don't know if anyone else in the Sawmill loves cigars. Have thought about opening up conversation on the topic.
Happy New Year, all!
"Just keep matriculatin' the ball down the field boys!" — Hank Stram

https://youtu.be/MnPr1R_QlTM
TallTexan
65tosspowertrap said:

TallTexan pretty much said it. I live in dripping springs and I have to contend with skinny-jean wearing hipsters. Pearls before swine. But the second place was wall to wall football so it was a good afternoon after all.

Don't know if anyone else in the Sawmill loves cigars. Have thought about opening up conversation on the topic.
Happy New Year, all!

I know Dr Simmons of the Finance department certainly loves his cigars.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.