A Local RB Worth Looking At

8 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SFAXE93
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I attended the local Garrison vs. Alto playoff game in Nacogdoches last night. A running back for Garrison (I don't recall his name) rushed for 402 yards. You heard that right -- 402. He didn't play most of the 4th quarter. And he's only a Junior.

He's a bit smallish, maybe 6'0", but he's very elusive and extremely fast. Last week he was a "Ford Texas Tough" player of the week state-wide, and that was before this game. He's at a small school, but I hope SFA Football has him on their radar screen. Someone's going to get a sleeper in this guy, and I hope it's us.
SFAXE93
How long do you want to ignore this user?

RB: #22 Sabastion Porter 5-10; 190 (Jr.) 2020 senior

- 2018 Whataburger (Dave Campbell) Super Team of the Year Finalist

"Sabastion is a work horse for the Bulldogs. He plays both sides of the ball, and all special teams. He is a selfless leader of this team, one of our captains and has the respect of everyone on the team. If he speaks on the field or in the locker room, everyone listens. His greatest attribute is that he wants everyone to be successful." -Head Coach Larry Prince

https://www.hudl.com/profile/7884569/Sabastion-Porter

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.