Faculty/Staff VIP Experience

5,404 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Jacks4460
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Working on important relationships.

Jacks4460
I love seeing this.. Thank you Ryan..
BigJack85
Good job Ryan.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
SFA Jack Fanatic
A huge step in building/repairing relationships between Athletics and Academics. Love it!
drhuggybear
This is nice. Would like to see it on a weekend as well where parents could attend but this is a good start.
Jeff
Axe'Em Jacks
TallTexan
edstile said:

A huge step in building/repairing relationships between Athletics and Academics. Love it!

Probably one of the biggest relationships we need to build as a Uni. Hope we'll see a similar event with the basketball team.
nacluth
Pretty nice! Hmmm...do I need a badge or just a fake uniform?
PurpleOut
Staff
There's going to be something similar for basketball.

This is great, and I hope our faculty members take advantage. So many of them are anti-athletics, with really no basis behind it.
Pilotgirl
Loving it
SFAJack_76
TallTexan
Our Faculty don't usually get in for free?
nacluth
Nope.
Jacks4460
Faculty should get into every Athletic event for FREE!!!!
BigJack85
I know there's a compromise somewhere. I think "Free" cheapens everything.... obviously. We need there support so I would identify one or two football games for "Free" and one or two BBall games that would be free ...
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
TallTexan
BigJack85 said:

I know there's a compromise somewhere. I think "Free" cheapens everything.... obviously. We need there support so I would identify one or two football games for "Free" and one or two BBall games that would be free ...

Ya I was on the it should be "free" train today, but having specific dates for free has good benefits. Free dates means that faculty who don't already attend have a specific reason to come out to a game. Better for marketing it too.
Jacks4460
TallTexan said:

BigJack85 said:

Ya I was on the it should be "free" train today, but having specific dates for free has good benefits. Free dates means that faculty who don't already attend have a specific reason to come out to a game. Better for marketing it too.

If you don't want to use the word free then it should be included in their pay plan as a benefit.. Faculty should not have to pay to enter a game.. who knows it could lead to a sale of a ticket for a faculty spouse or kid.. We need the faculties support guys and this doesn't cost us anything... us being the Ath Dept...
TallTexan
I can see that. And then you could still have faculty nights/games.
nacluth
While I support staff/faculty getting in free, I will say that we have tremendous support from this group at every game. Most of the professors I know go to every home game, and plenty of staff do as well.
Jacks4460
It's the right thing to do.. My parents are both retired teachers so I already know they are underpaid...Give them a cool benefit..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.