Life Update Pt II

5,085 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BigJack85
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Isaac had his thread, this is mine. Won't be as long, but good news that I can finally share. My family and I are also moving to Dallas. Very excited to be getting back to Texas and look forward to more trips to Nac.

We should all get together and plan a weekend for a football tailgate. And of course, hoops season.

#Axe'Em
nacluth
Great news! We need the superfans at least in the same state.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
SFAXE93
Welcome back to Texas.
SFAJack_76
We spent nine years in Georgia. It would be a gross understatement to say that we were pleased when the opportunity to return home was presented to us.

Welcome home.
SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

We should all get together and plan a weekend for a football tailgate. And of course, hoops season.

Sounds good! Let's make it happen. And welcome "home".
TallTexan
PurpleOut said:

Isaac had his thread, this is mine. Won't be as long, but good news that I can finally share. My family and I are also moving to Dallas. Very excited to be getting back to Texas and look forward to more trips to Nac.

#Axe'Em
Pretty clever idea to move back to Dallas after Isaac's already up there so you can get him to help unload the moving trucks.
Jacks4460
PurpleOut said:

#Axe'Em
I am in for a football tailgate.. Looks like Dallas got the Amazon gig..
TallTexan
Matt moving aside, I really do hope that Dallas gets that Amazon HQ2. That would be great for the state.

Of course, Jeff wouldn't send Matt & then not put HQ2 in Dallas. It all lines up.
nacluth
Just build Amazon Dome in Arlington by the new Texas Live. Win win.
Ryan
Kinnaird Guitars
SFA Jack Fanatic
TallTexan said:

Pretty clever idea to move back to Dallas after Isaac's already up there so you can get him to help unload the moving trucks.
I thought YOU were going to do that, Texan. I'm confused.
TallTexan
I only offer supervision services, but need lackeys for the actual heavy lifting. But I promise with my management style, I'll be able to coach Isaac up to do the work of 10 men when helping Matt move.
PurpleOut
Staff
Ha, I honestly have 0 idea or info on HQ2.

Thanks guys.
BigJack85
I plan on catching at least two games in Nac. Tarleton and McNeese (I think). I usually end doing a third so it's likely that I'll be there at one of the ones you attend.
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
PurpleOut
Staff
McNeese is on the road (which would be fun actually).

Tarleton would be pretty blah for a game, but it's also the first home game and the season isn't lost yet. Sept 22nd vs ACU for Parents Day might be a good one.

Started a separate thread for a tailgate.
BigJack85
PurpleOut said:

McNeese is on the road (which would be fun actually).

Tarleton would be pretty blah for a game, but it's also the first home game and the season isn't lost yet. Sept 22nd vs ACU for Parents Day might be a good one.

Started a separate thread for a tailgate.

My bad.... It would actually be Lamar that would be my second Nacogdoches game.....
Axe 'Em Jacks - Class of 85'
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.