SFA / Central Arkansas (2)

4,762 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cboothe09
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good win. Ready to knock off ACU.
SFA Jack Fanatic
jboy93 said:

Rob laughed and said "Brown is going to shoot it as soon as he touches it"! AAAIIRRR Ball!

I think we'll be saying goodbye to Mr. Brown pretty soon.
PurpleOut
Staff
Nice bounce back win!

And Brown with the fade away jumpers every time he comes in. Chill out Dirk.
jboy93
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

jboy93 said:

Rob laughed and said "Brown is going to shoot it as soon as he touches it"! AAAIIRRR Ball!

I think we'll be saying goodbye to Mr. Brown pretty soon.

I agree!
jboy93
Heckard with no floor time...also interesting.
SFA Jack Fanatic
jboy93 said:

Very strongish second half...2 BIG games coming up! Really wished the game Wednesday was not at 8 pm!

Ah, come on, jboy. Didn't you meet the Jacks at the Tyler airport in the middle of the night when they came back from Duke? Where's your school spirit?!
Pilotgirl
I think the NSU vs Nicholls game will be on Nicholls' YouTube channel in case anyone is interested
nacluth
I posted wrongly earlier. Nicholls is at home tonight and out to a very fast start.
Pilotgirl
Uggggh of course we couldn't count on NSU.
Nicholls final game is against McNeese on Thursday. Nicholls will play at McNeese. McNeese lost to Nicholls by 7 back in January.

What a complete sh*t show of a conference.
nacluth
Just food for thought going forward this week: SFA, ACU, and Sam are all undefeated at home this year.
SFAJack_76
jboy93 said:

Heckard with no floor time...also interesting.
None is a bit extreme, but I haven't seen him do anything to earn meaningful playing time. Other than Posey being hurt, Heckard is my biggest player disappointment in this season. I expected him to be a much needed solid PG, and he hasn't been. Hopefully, next season he catches up to D1 basketball.
SFAJack_76
nacluth said:

Nice to see Cam break out of his funk.
Playing back at home. Shouldn't make that much difference, but it looks like it did. Which Cam do we get Wednesday?
SFAJack_76
MasterAxe said:

We desperately need to find some depth.

Only 8 guys playing today, and of the three off the bench, Nigel and Nana have not played a ton.

With 4/5 starters as seniors, we are going to be a SUPER NOVICE team next year, unless we can find some guys some real, relevant PT in the last few games.

Unless, of course, all the seniors want to return...one can hope.
Remember the four senior starters were all Juco transfers last year. Not ideal, but it can be done.
jboy93
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

jboy93 said:

Very strongish second half...2 BIG games coming up! Really wished the game Wednesday was not at 8 pm!

Ah, come on, jboy. Didn't you meet the Jacks at the Tyler airport in the middle of the night when they came back from Duke? Where's your school spirit?!
Yes I did and thankfully that was the start of our Thanksgiving break? Didn't have to go to work the next day.
cboothe09
He didn't play against Lamar either
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.