Seating update

2,247 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ljacks&Longnecks
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Season tickets just went out, we know we're all going to be moved somewhat for COVID. It seems several got moved to Sec 106...which is the student section. I'm assuming they are moving them too like they did for football.

I'm Sec 107 Row H (should be Row C)...where are our other season ticket holders here this season?
SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

Season tickets just went out, we know we're all going to be moved somewhat for COVID. It seems several got moved to Sec 106...which is the student section. I'm assuming they are moving them too like they did for football.

I'm Sec 107 Row H (should be Row C)...where are our other season ticket holders here this season?

I got screwed pretty good. Moved from 107 H to 106 N. Oh, well. It is what it is. They say that season ticket holders will be moved back to their original seats the following season.

I noticed that they also have a couple of "Makeup Game" dates.
PurpleOut
Staff
That sucks, but yeah at least it's just the one year.

I haven't been able to get to a football game, but I wonder how stingy they'll try to be if you try to move seats. Some of these games will be lower in attendance, even without COVID seating.
SFAJack_76
Moved from 108 E to 108 K.
SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

Quote:

Some of these games will be lower in attendance, even without COVID seating.

Exactly! Texas Southern, LSU-S, Paul Quinn. The place will be a morgue.......
SFA Jack Fanatic
PurpleOut said:

That sucks, but yeah at least it's just the one year.

I haven't been able to get to a football game, but I wonder how stingy they'll try to be if you try to move seats. Some of these games will be lower in attendance, even without COVID seating.

At the two football games I've attended, in other than the chair back section, people appear to be sitting anywhere they want to. But most are social distancing, and maybe 2/3 are wearing masks. No one came around asking anyone to move.
SFAJack_76
At the two games we have attended, I saw people moved from reserved seats that did not have tickets to sit there.
CertifiedAxeman98
how do you find out what seats you were moved to? I have not received my season tickets yet and online I can't see anything.

Edit: I just got my email with updated ticketing I got moved over a section from 119G to section 120H. So just up a row and across the isle so instead of being across the isle from the visitors I am right behind their bench. I wonder if I will be surrounded by visitors?
nacluth
Went from 107 G to 106 L for Lumberjack!
CertifiedAxeman98
Probably some dumb questions but here they go:

1. I got the email with my season tickets. Do I click on each game and download each ticket to my wallet on my iPhone? Is there a way to just download them all at once? Or should I only download prior to each game?

2. When I log into the ticketing site I don't see any of my tickets. Why?

3. How do I transfer tickets to someone if I don't see them online? They rolled out all the how-to videos in the spring on mobile ticketing but then I just got tickets via email odd that the online ticketing does not appear to be working.

4. If I download them and then decide to not go to the game how do I transfer them especially since I don't see them on the ticket site when I login? Also, can you send tickets from an apple wallet to someone with a google wallet? If so that may solve my issue since mobile tickets is not up and running (at least not at this point in time).
PurpleOut
Staff
Someone that has been doing this for football probably has better answers. But for the transfer question I don't think they will be available until closer to the games starting. I remember last year they didn't show up as transferable for a while.
SFAJack_76
On the ticket site, there are some how to videos that Wally put on. That will answer many of your questions. Drew or Wally at the ticket office are always happy to help. I download the tickets to my wallet. Any day or time changes that get made will be automatically made there on the ticket. It has been very helpful with all the changes made on football, volley, and soccer.

https://sfajacks.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?groupCode=IGSS&linkID=sfasu&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=
No-look
I always buy tickets for me and my brother-in-law and he reimburses me back. They were all sent to my phone. Not sure how to get his to him. Nothing is easy anymore especially for an old man. Lol
PurpleOut
Staff
Students will be in Sec 105, with "overflow" seating in lower 106. Band will be in 103 still.
Ljacks&Longnecks
Not very impressed with my change of seats. Went from 119 Row C to 121 row E
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.