Jacks in Spain

9,197 Views | 140 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by SFA Jack Fanatic
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This one is a lot of fun.
MasterAxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PurpleOut said:

Not that it matters much as we know they're just playing around with lineup combinations, but a few that I could see:

Comeaux, Oddyst, McDaniel, Kensmil, Daniels
Roti, Kevon, Brown, Kensmil, x
Oddyst, Kevon, Katchelries, Solomon, Daniels
Comeaux, Katchelries, Solomon, Kensmil
Comeaux, Oddyst, Kevon, Hart, Kensmil
Love the idea.

Respectful counter: There is a 100% every lineup should have Kevon Harris.
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
MasterAxe said:

PurpleOut said:

Not that it matters much as we know they're just playing around with lineup combinations, but a few that I could see:

Comeaux, Oddyst, McDaniel, Kensmil, Daniels
Roti, Kevon, Brown, Kensmil, x
Oddyst, Kevon, Katchelries, Solomon, Daniels
Comeaux, Katchelries, Solomon, Kensmil
Comeaux, Oddyst, Kevon, Hart, Kensmil
Love the idea.

Respectful counter: There is a 100% every lineup should have Kevon Harris.
Sorry I was meaning those were lineups on the court that I could spot in the videos.
MasterAxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PurpleOut said:

MasterAxe said:

PurpleOut said:

Not that it matters much as we know they're just playing around with lineup combinations, but a few that I could see:

Comeaux, Oddyst, McDaniel, Kensmil, Daniels
Roti, Kevon, Brown, Kensmil, x
Oddyst, Kevon, Katchelries, Solomon, Daniels
Comeaux, Katchelries, Solomon, Kensmil
Comeaux, Oddyst, Kevon, Hart, Kensmil
Love the idea.

Respectful counter: There is a 100% every lineup should have Kevon Harris.
Sorry I was meaning those were lineups on the court that I could spot in the videos.
Right on. I would help if I could read, where you clearly said what you could see.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76 said:

This one is a lot of fun.


That is an impressive young man! He has his head screwed on straight. He's a fine example of what a Lumberjack scholar-athlete should be. Obviously was raised right, too. And BTW, I'm going to have to get used to pronouncing his first name correctly.

And is it just me, or is Coach K getting pretty dadgum good at doing interviews?
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MasterAxe said:




Respectful counter: There is a 100% every lineup should have Kevon Harris.

Coach K said in an earlier interview today that he played the younger guys the majority of the time. But when it comes time for the big games in the regular season, then absolutely Kevon has to be in there as much as his health and fitness allows.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Props from our opponent in Madrid.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76 said:


That's a far cry from the Piney Woods.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice ....
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is so good ...
nacluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trying to rip off my cover cover band Manila Vanilla.
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76 said:

This is so good ...

I just love our new guys. Great attitudes!
PurpleOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Sama'zha was going crazy during the Baylor game last year. Love his attitude and everything else that I've seen so far. I think he'll be great here.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Game tonight.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PurpleOut said:

Sama'zha was going crazy during the Baylor game last year. Love his attitude and everything else that I've seen so far. I think he'll be great here.
It is clear that he got so much from his mom. Their relationship is special. He comes close to tearing up when he talks about her.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I happen to enjoy the "Travel Channel" like posts.
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keller and Sama'Zha were impressed by the cathedral in Zaragosa, but the one in Barcelona (La Sagrada Familia) will blow them away. The wife and I visited it a few years ago. That cathedral has been under construction since 1882 and is not expected to be finished for at least another seven years. It is an architectural masterpiece!
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?



SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?

cboothe09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A lot of fast break clips...Is chaos back?
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cboothe09 said:

A lot of fast break clips...Is chaos back?
I don't recall seeing a highlight of any outside shot yet. Everything is around the rim.

No idea if it is the same team, but WV beat the Barcelona All Stars 98-67 on Sunday.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I particularly appreciate the comments about assists and defense. Nice to see Keller smiling again.

SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't think I've seen Kharee McDaniel in any of these highlight clips. Did I miss him?

Edit: Never mind. I read Purple's post showing lineups from a couple of days ago, and he did. I am interested in seeing what Kharee brings to the table since he garnered lots of honors his senior year at Klein Forest HS.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFA Jack Fanatic said:

RI don't think I've seen Kharee McDaniel in any of these highlight clips. Did I miss him?

Edit: Never mind. I read Purple's post showing lineups from a couple of days ago, and he did. I am interested in seeing what Kharee brings to the table since he garnered lots of honors his senior year at Klein Forest HS.
McDaniel is trailing Solomon in the clip with his slam.

My belief is that there is a huge difference between HS and D1 PG play. Unless he is a real stud, I expect Kachelries, Comeaux, and Ware (two juniors and a senior) to get more playing time, particularly early in the season. His time will come.
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This one made me laugh out loud. These are so good.
SFA Jack Fanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFAJack_76 said:

This one made me laugh out loud. Theses are so good.


We now have a nickname for Roti... Cocoa Butter!
SFAJack_76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Page 3 of 5
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.